Sunderland

Nobody

So how much time behind bars does something like this usually gives?

If he's found guilty it'll be around 5 years.

I'm going 4 years 6 months, aye :)

Going to be interesting when Man Utd rock up their tomorrow as their fans aren't the most reserved at giving stick out.

A lot of them hate under15and..because the way they went on when Shiteh won the title too.

The grief will be relentless tomorrow so I look forward to watching.

:whistle: Adam Johnson, is having a party, so bring your homework and your packet of smarties.

Going to be interesting when Man Utd rock up their tomorrow as their fans aren't the most reserved at giving stick out.

They were the first ones to appear on social media singing about him when it all came out, weren't they?

They were with this!

For tomorrow, they've got this one to sing!

City won the league with a paedo on the wing

A paedo on the wing

A paedo on the wing

Think it is absolutely astonishing to hear what has come out of the trial so far, the messages that they have as evidence is the reason he has had to plead guity to the first two charges. His defence will do very, very well to get him off of the other two charges.

I just cannot comprehend why a 28 year old man with an absolutely stunning and pregnant girlfriend would start messaging a 15 year old girl on facebook, meeting up with her to get touched up in a car park and asking her for rude snapchats :lol:

If he wanted to do all of this, then he could have done it with literally hundreds of women who are of legal age.

Congratulations, you might not be a pedophile.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest zicomartin

Craig HopeVerified account ‏@CraigHope_DM  34m34 minutes ago

Crown outlines charges against Johnson to the jury. "He penetrated her mouth with his penis. And penetrated her vagina with his fingers".

Seems an odd f***ing way to describe it :lol:

I'd imagine that according to the prosecution perspective, thats just one strike away from the magical tri-fecta.. :) you can work out the third combination for yourselves.

Guest Howaythetoon

Me and and a few mates have been talking about this the last few days, asking why someone with the world at his feet with a great looking lass etc., would ruin his whole life to stick his fingers into a 15 year old lass and we all concluded that he must be a genuine dirty nonce which the trial has revealed. By nonce I mean a predatory nonce who likes kids. He is a sick fucker and needs locked up for a long time like. When it first came out I thought he probably shagged a lass underage thinking she was older, but the texts etc. reveal a darker, more sickening picture of what he really is and that is a monster who preys on kids for his own sexual satisfaction. The mackems are are also fucking sick, as a club and as fans. They must have known it was as serious as its now being shown, but they played him, they worshipped him. Classy club though marra...

When it first came out I thought he probably shagged a lass underage thinking she was older,

They must have known it was as serious as its now being shown, but they played him, they worshipped him. Classy club though marra...

Agree with you but isn't this a bit of a contradiction?