Sunderland

Nobody

Love how their club tried to cover up Johnson touching kiddies because they wanted to survive relegation.

How long until we find out that they offered Rolf Harris a place on the physio team? Or Gary Glitter to provide after dinner entertainment

Mate, our club did nowt when that guy punched a horse, we're just as bad.

Oh, I absolute love this piece...

He denies this and said: “Once I went for the kiss, and I hold my hands up for that, I realised this can’t go any further and stopped.”

At the point he was licking the tonsils of a 15 year old girl, he suddenly grew some morals and realised that he was acting incorrectly. So he swiftly told the girl and wished her a good day and returned to his normal life.

Aye Adam, that is exactly what happened isn't it son :lol: :lol:

Ms Blackwell QC has asked why Johnson only revealed in the witness box that he had to arrive at the Stadium of Light by 6pm after the alleged sexual encounter or that he would be fined if he was late.

“I didn’t say everything I should have in the interview,” Johnson said.

“It was only after you were convinced that there was no evidence with the prosecution to confirm a time you were driving that you decided to say this,” Ms Blackwell QC said.

Johnson claims the meeting between the pair must have ended at 5.35pm in order for him to make it to the Stadium of Light in time for the player’s bus.

However messages from the teenager to her friends show that Johnson drove away at 6.08pm.

At that same moment Johnson responded to pleading messages from his girlfriend.

The prosecution say this shows the player’s encounter with the girl didn’t end until after 6pm.

The court heard the teenager Johnson texted the girl to say: “Wasn’t bad was it?” at 6.12pm.

The teenager responded “texting and driving eesh,” which the prosecution says proves that he didn’t leave until after 6pm.

Oh dear oh dear :lol: his lies slowly starting to unravel...

Sounds like a tough day for him, having his todger shown in court. No sympathy for him of course. He sounds like a despicable arsehole even without his apparent tendencies for underage girls.

Surely it gets to the point where when it's going so badly, there's a big screen showing text messages saying you wanted to get a Year 10 lass's jeans off, a text message saying you can't last more than ten seconds without going off and a picture of your cock you're just gonna go "OK, let's just end the trial here, I change my plea to guilty".

Just wondering, since RTG have banned mention of it, do you think their posters are reading this instead? Has there been an influx of new members requests that are suspiciously mackemesque?

Yes I am

I agree with what's being said.

Throw the book at him. He's quite clearly not reet in the head.

As for Sunderland. If we knew this was coming out and played him anyway, deduct us points. Send us down.

Wouldn't put it past Byrne etc. to act this way. Wouldn't be the first time our board have been ridiculous.

Sounds like a tough day for him, having his todger shown in court. No sympathy for him of course. He sounds like a despicable arsehole even without his apparent tendencies for underage girls.

Surely it gets to the point where when it's going so badly, there's a big screen showing text messages saying you wanted to get a Year 10 lass's jeans off, a text message saying you can't last more than ten seconds without going off and a picture of your cock you're just gonna go "OK, let's just end the trial here, I change my plea to guilty".

I'd be mortified if a full courtroom of people were looking at a photo of my penis like, cos I don't really like my penis.

Ms Blackwell QC has asked why Johnson only revealed in the witness box that he had to arrive at the Stadium of Light by 6pm after the alleged sexual encounter or that he would be fined if he was late.

“I didn’t say everything I should have in the interview,” Johnson said.

“It was only after you were convinced that there was no evidence with the prosecution to confirm a time you were driving that you decided to say this,” Ms Blackwell QC said.

Johnson claims the meeting between the pair must have ended at 5.35pm in order for him to make it to the Stadium of Light in time for the player’s bus.

However messages from the teenager to her friends show that Johnson drove away at 6.08pm.

At that same moment Johnson responded to pleading messages from his girlfriend.

The prosecution say this shows the player’s encounter with the girl didn’t end until after 6pm.

The court heard the teenager Johnson texted the girl to say: “Wasn’t bad was it?” at 6.12pm.

The teenager responded “texting and driving eesh,” which the prosecution says proves that he didn’t leave until after 6pm.

Oh dear oh dear :lol: his lies slowly starting to unravel...

Tripping over his own tall tales.

I'd be mortified if a full courtroom of people were looking at a photo of my penis like, cos I don't really like my penis.

I think mine's mint, but I still don't want a room full of people checking it out.

Just wondering, since RTG have banned mention of it, do you think their posters are reading this instead? Has there been an influx of new members requests that are suspiciously mackemesque?

Yes I am

As for Sunderland. If we knew this was coming out and played him anyway, deduct us points. Send us down.

Wouldn't put it past Byrne etc. to act this way. Wouldn't be the first time our board have been ridiculous.

Fair play :thup:

Yes I am

:thup:

The two resident mackems on here are great.

I work with another Mackem and he's of the same opinion. He can't believe the lack of stick Sunderland have taken for their handling of the situation.

Guest palnese

Reads like he's being as honest as possible with the already admitted charges so to seem more credible with his denial of the other charges. It's a clear tactic but it could easily backfire. Especially if the jury just think "nonce".

:lol: