Sunderland

Nobody

Just wondering, since RTG have banned mention of it, do you think their posters are reading this instead? Has there been an influx of new members requests that are suspiciously mackemesque?

Yes I am

I agree with what's being said.

Throw the book at him. He's quite clearly not reet in the head.

As for Sunderland. If we knew this was coming out and played him anyway, deduct us points. Send us down.

Wouldn't put it past Byrne etc. to act this way. Wouldn't be the first time our board have been ridiculous.

:thup:

The two resident mackems on here are great.

I work with another Mackem and he's of the same opinion. He can't believe the lack of stick Sunderland have taken for their handling of the situation.

I can only assume the papers are waiting 'til the trial is done just in case. It's been oddly quiet from all and sundry.

Guest neesy111

Byrne is in trouble. The club has been completely exposed here, they should count themselves very lucky if they escape punishment.

I don't see what rules Sunderland have broken, morally they are very wrong but it's stupid to suggest they escape punishment when they've broken zero rules or laws.

Byrne is in trouble. The club has been completely exposed here, they should count themselves very lucky if they escape punishment.

I don't see what rules Sunderland have broken, morally they are very wrong but it's stupid to suggest they escape punishment when they've broken zero rules or laws.

This. It all depends on the backlash in the media in which case Byrne will probably be forced to resign and that'll probably be that. Can't even see that happening though tbh - they're a totally irrelevant football club so it may yet just go by without blowing up.

Who even cares about them like? :lol:

If Big Marge stays or goes, does it really matter? Will it effect the team?

They've broken no rules to get a deduction or anything, so really - nobody should care less.

All they've done is highlight what we already knew before, they're just a sad little club that nobody is bothered about.

Only if what Johnson is saying is true. We only have his word for it so far. We really need a statement from the club, and hopefully the PFA who were also involved in his suspension being lifted. We'll see what happens at the end of the trial.

Only if what Johnson is saying is true. We only have his word for it so far. We really need a statement from the club, and hopefully the PFA who were also involved in his suspension being lifted. We'll see what happens at the end of the trial.

The PFA were instrumental in allowing him to return to training. The PFA didnt shove him into the first team for over a year. Its clear the SAFC board were complicit..... He's got plenty of reasons to lie under oath - this isnt one of them.

He denies this and said: “Once I went for the kiss, and I hold my hands up for that, I realised this can’t go any further and stopped.”

I'm going to take this at face value i.e. he was giving both her nascent bee-stings a sly rub whilst licking the haribo taste off her tongue.

How can the jury be sure "beyond all doubt" (or whatever the quote is) to give a guilty verdict?  I mean, I'm not and I dont see how I would be even if I was in the courtroom throughout the trial. There's literally no evidence.  Surely he'll be found not guilty?

That place will explode when the trial ends...

Guilty: yeah but the mags hit horses, this mag at work, saw a mag on the bus, mag mag mag

Not Guilty: yeahh! AJ showing the mags that they talk s***, she said she was 18 and in a nightclub, he only admitted to kissing her for laughs

I'm on RTG I realise your perspective

However there are a lot of sensible posters on there who will have a different more intelligent view

Also this

How can the jury be sure "beyond all doubt" (or whatever the quote is) to give a guilty verdict?  I mean, I'm not and I dont see how I would be even if I was in the courtroom throughout the trial. There's literally no evidence.  Surely he'll be found not guilty?

From what I gather

He needs to be found guilty of touching the poor lass up etc etc

Beyond reasonable doubt

As some have mentioned he's playing the 'look how honest I am here, you have to believe me when I say I didn't do this part' card.

This is what I've been asking for days. Suppose the jury must just decide who to side with in all these paedophile cases where the only witness is the victim... I honestly don't know.