Sunderland

Nobody

I dunno - I still think they've got a duty of care to their younger supporters, many of whom will have been around at training and on matchday. I wonder how many SAFA supporting parents will be happy that they put the rights of a paedo, ahead of that of those of their children?

But lets put this into context - Adam Johnson isn't likely to offend against a 9 year old boy, his offending was towards a 15 year old girl who he had a sexual attraction towards and met several times after matches, had a long transcript with via messages etc. He was in no way likely to reoffend whilst on bail.

He isn't a risk to all kids, just sexy girl kids.

I dunno - I still think they've got a duty of care to their younger supporters, many of whom will have been around at training and on matchday. I wonder how many SAFA supporting parents will be happy that they put the rights of a paedo, ahead of that of those of their children?

I know it's "banter" to call him a paedo and that but he isnt really. I'm not sure we'll ever see this girl, but while he did know she was 15, I bet she looks about 25. Wasnt because she was 15 that he went after her

I know it's "banter" to call him a paedo and that but he isnt really. I'm not sure we'll ever see this girl, but while he did know she was 15, I bet she looks about 25. Was because she was 15 that he went after her

She apparently 'looked her age' according to those who saw her pic (I haven't, btw) Paedo is a poor choice of word on my part, but the point stands.

I know it's "banter" to call him a paedo and that but he isnt really. I'm not sure we'll ever see this girl, but while he did know she was 15, I bet she looks about 25. Wasnt because she was 15 that he went after her

Stifler-esque, but if you go by word definition he'd not be a pedophile. Nobody knows what you'd mean if you called him a filthy hebephile though :lol:

Really want Johnson's girlfriend to have a life full of absolute misery now like.

Cannot stand the horrible money grabbing little slapper. She's absolutely gorgeous but is rotten on the inside like.

She has known for 12 months that Johnson is a child abuser, she has backed him and stayed with him throughout. She knows he's cheated on her numerous times. She knows that he'd happily groom a child and ruin her life because of his arrogance.

The relationship was in tatters 12 months ago (from the evidence at the court), now she flaunts around like they are stronger than ever despite his despicable actions. Yet she is more than happy to stay with him for her little payday $$$. There is no other reason for her being with him, absolutely not.

No girls in Year 10 look 25 man.

He had a girlfriend who was literally a model and could have his pick of plenty of adult women. It's not like some lonely immature guy who was getting attention from the only girl who's shown an interest in him.

Really want Johnson's girlfriend to have a life full of absolute misery now like.

Cannot stand the horrible money grabbing little slapper. She's absolutely gorgeous but is rotten on the inside like.

She has known for 12 months that Johnson is a child abuser, she has backed him and stayed with him throughout. She knows he's cheated on her numerous times. She knows that he'd happily groom a child and ruin her life because of his arrogance.

The relationship was in tatters 12 months ago (from the evidence at the court), now she flaunts around like they are stronger than ever despite his despicable actions. Yet she is more than happy to stay with him for her little payday $$$. There is no other reason for her being with him, absolutely not.

She loves him man, leave her alone.

But your rational, if it gives you wood, it's fair game, regardless of how old they are.

She has a baby by him, I can understand her trying to stick by him although that might be impossible now. I've sympathy for her. He was messaging numerous other women at the same time as well. All your hatred should be directed at him imo.

But your rational, if it gives you wood, it's fair game, regardless of how old they are.

I never said anything remotely close to that man, howay :lol:

They will be fighting over her for media deals, when this is finished. Magazines, TV, books, etc. That's why she's hung on.

Aye I know, I just found books, a bit unlikely :lol: I understand people saying, she has a kid with him etc. But surely if she was trying to protect/do what is best for the kid, she would have left as soon as she knew he fingered a bairn?  :lol:

The chief inspector said that the club knew too the other day

The club needs to make a statement when the trial ends. If it turns out they did know, then someone should be sacked.

What if it turns out Short knew aswell ?