Sunderland

Nobody

He'll be with prisoners who are segregated from the mainstream. Child sex offenders wouldn't last long in mainstream jails - especially 'famous' offenders. Big Billy from Walker woudn't waste an opportunity....

Sadly, he's rich enough to 'buy' protection.

He'll be with prisoners who are segregated from the mainstream. Child sex offenders wouldn't last long in mainstream jails - especially 'famous' offenders. Big Billy from Walker woudn't waste an opportunity....

Rubbers?

The dust has now settled on Raring to Groom and they have collectively decided that:

Johnson is the only one carrying any blame

The club were only told he gave the girl a kiss but as far as the club were concerned it was probably a peck as he has just given her a shirt

Once in possession of the what's app messages the club didn't look at them and passed them to the QC unread

It would have been illegal to suspend him as he would have lost earnings from goal and appearance bonuses and the PFA have a lot to answer for as they insisted he was reinstated

Margaret Byrne is/isn't a qualified criminal lawyer and needs to go as despite the fact that she is/isn't a qualified criminal lawyer she didn't read the whatsapp messages

The magedia have got it in for Sunderland and everyone else in the world who thinks that Sunderland have a lot to answer for have an agenda

The club are entirely blameless in this

The girl was asking for it and is now only after money

Anyone see links with Chemical Ali?  'There are no American tanks in Iraq', at the same time a fucking massive one was visible over his shoulder.

The dust has now settled on Raring to Groom and they have collectively decided that:

Johnson is the only one carrying any blame

The club were only told he gave the girl a kiss but as far as the club were concerned it was probably a peck as he has just given her a shirt

Once in possession of the what's app messages the club didn't look at them and passed them to the QC unread

It would have been illegal to suspend him as he would have lost earnings from goal and appearance bonuses and the PFA have a lot to answer for as they insisted he was reinstated

Margaret Byrne is/isn't a qualified criminal lawyer and needs to go as despite the fact that she is/isn't a qualified criminal lawyer she didn't read the whatsapp messages

The magedia have got it in for Sunderland and everyone else in the world who thinks that Sunderland have a lot to answer for have an agenda

The club are entirely blameless in this

The girl was asking for it and is now only after money

Anyone see links with Chemical Ali?  'There are no American tanks in Iraq', at the same time a f***ing massive one was visible over his shoulder.

If you think that's the general consensus over there then that's a strange interpretation of what I've read on RTG. From what I can see the debate on there is pretty much the same as I've seen everywhere else, with many people asking the same questions as are being asked on here and every other website I've been on. Of course there's the odd idiot who'll try and defend the club, and sometimes quite shockingly Johnson, but most people seem to be massively disappointed in the club and it's responses.

Get on this one from RTG following a story in the Sunderland Echo about an annoyed parent. 

'Hope this isn't too controversial but why is the son forced to remove a photo with him and Johnson, Johnson is a complete idiot but I don't see why the son should get rid of a happy memory. Hope this doesn't sound stupid like'

Rubbers?

:lol:

Isn't the question why they kept playing him pretty clear though? They were (are) shit and needed the nonce to stay in the Premier League.

Of course it's clear, but you can't fine someone for being a cunt. You can't prosecute someone when they haven't broken the law.

I am aware of that (would be sweet if you could though :D)

I was referring to the "Sunderland need to answer the question of why they kept playing him when they knew what he had done"-question that's in a lot of newspapers. Thought it was pretty clear why (money before morals) but thought maybe I had missed something.

'Little People' carrier ffs. Just call them dwarves!

Rubbers?

I think page 995 may be peak forum.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I'm finding there's no joy to be had from the vilification of the mackems, sadly. I just feel sorry for them. The fans have been put in a ridiculous situation and they're now associated with a paedo and a club that was negligent and naive. I went out for a few beers with one of my close mackem mates last night and he's absolutely devastated about the whole thing. He's obviously gutted about what Johnson did and even more gutted about how the club have handled the whole thing.

It's a pretty heartbreaking view of the North East in general:

- 2016's NUFC are a soulless, empty shell of a football club, existing solely to promote Mike Ashley's sweatshops, whilst sponsored by a legal loan shark

- Sunlun just let a paedo play for them for a year when they appear to have known what he'd done

And we're both f.ucking sh!te to boot.

I'm going to go and cry now

I'm finding there's no joy to be had from the vilification of the mackems, sadly. I just feel sorry for them. The fans have been put in a ridiculous situation and they're now associated with a paedo and a club that was negligent and naive. I went out for a few beers with one of my close mackem mates last night and he's absolutely devastated about the whole thing. He's obviously gutted about what Johnson did and even more gutted about how the club have handled the whole thing.

- 2016's NUFC are a soulless, empty shell of a football club, existing solely to promote Mike Ashley's sweatshops, whilst sponsored by a legal loan shark

- Sunlun just let a paedo play for them for a year when they appear to have known what he'd done

What do you mean, Sunderland deserve it! We don't. :lol:

Nah sorry, I know every club has their fair share of morons but as a whole stadium they all rose and applauded him on and all celebrated his goal. They can get f***ed.

I can see where you're coming from and I certainly don't look to trivialise that girl's awful predicament and the disgraceful way Johnson and SAFC have acted. The damage done is far beyond parochial one-upmanship.

What I am taking pleasure in is the reaction from certain sectors (and as far as I can see on the evidence provided, it's the majority) of the SAFC support. As you say, both clubs are appalling examples of how a club should be run and far from the fanbase they purport to represent. Here's the difference:

NUFC fans: "Ashley is a c*nt, Charnley is a c*nt, wonga are c*nts and NUFC in its present form are unfit for purpose and need to be rinsed from the top down"

SAFC fans: "LALALALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING, EVERYTHING IS FINE, THE CLUB DID EVERYTHING RIGHT, NOTHING TO SEE HERE. FTM"

Not at all. AJ is responsible for this and will spend the rest of his life in torment one way or another.

Essentially, I'm objecting to the use of emotive language like nonce etc. This is purely a case of sex with a girl who was a few weeks from being legally able to make an informed choice, it's not molestation in my book. Denmark - legal. UK - he's labelled a 'child molester'.

The EU should look into raising the age to 18 IMO. At the very least, the whole thing needs a review.

Denmark's fault marra

The documents could have been delivered to the club in a sealed package for the attention of Johnsons legal team and passed to him by Ms Byrne.

Does anyone know where this meeting took place, could have been at SoL or AoL and hence the reason docs in the clubs possession. Maybe Ms Byrne handed them over and left them to it and was only at meeting or in their company for a little while.

Just a thought like.

Sealed documents fault marra.

Not at all. AJ is responsible for this and will spend the rest of his life in torment one way or another.

Essentially, I'm objecting to the use of emotive language like nonce etc. This is purely a case of sex with a girl who was a few weeks from being legally able to make an informed choice, it's not molestation in my book. Denmark - legal. UK - he's labelled a 'child molester'.

The EU should look into raising the age to 18 IMO. At the very least, the whole thing needs a review.

Denmark's fault marra

She's under the legal age of 16 and he doesn't think he's a child molester because it's lower in other countries, but thinks the legal age should raised such that she's almost 3 years below it. wat ???

No. I think he's a right sad fucker. I don't put him in the same bracket as a child molesterer tho. There's 15 year old lasses who scare the shit out of me tbh (Not referring to the girl in question). I just live in the real world.

Her fault marra

and the best one so far, evolutions fault marra....

Unfortunately girls mature much quicker than boys. Its a fact of life. This was because girls would have married as soon as they reached puberty, and would have been caring for children at a young age. Their male counterparts, would have been learning a trade, or how to hunt. This was how society began, and over the centuries we have become educated, and changed the way we look at this. We can't however change the natural make up of the body's biology, and our urges are still there.