Sunderland

Nobody

and the best one so far, evolutions fault marra....

Unfortunately girls mature much quicker than boys. Its a fact of life. This was because girls would have married as soon as they reached puberty, and would have been caring for children at a young age. Their male counterparts, would have been learning a trade, or how to hunt. This was how society began, and over the centuries we have become educated, and changed the way we look at this. We can't however change the natural make up of the body's biology, and our urges are still there.

Christ, they're morons.

Not at all. AJ is responsible for this and will spend the rest of his life in torment one way or another.

Essentially, I'm objecting to the use of emotive language like nonce etc. This is purely a case of sex with a girl who was a few weeks from being legally able to make an informed choice, it's not molestation in my book. Denmark - legal. UK - he's labelled a 'child molester'.

The EU should look into raising the age to 18 IMO. At the very least, the whole thing needs a review.

Denmark's fault marra

Bit of a difference between "a few weeks" and 11 months which was actually the case

Unfortunately girls mature much quicker than boys. Its a fact of life. This was because girls would have married as soon as they reached puberty, and would have been caring for children at a young age. Their male counterparts, would have been learning a trade, or how to hunt. This was how society began, and over the centuries we have become educated, and changed the way we look at this. We can't however change the natural make up of the body's biology, and our urges are still there.

Lord.

Guest Roger Kint

Not at all. AJ is responsible for this and will spend the rest of his life in torment one way or another.

Essentially, I'm objecting to the use of emotive language like nonce etc. This is purely a case of sex with a girl who was a few weeks from being legally able to make an informed choice, it's not molestation in my book. Denmark - legal. UK - he's labelled a 'child molester'.

The EU should look into raising the age to 18 IMO. At the very least, the whole thing needs a review.

Denmark's fault marra

Bit of a difference between "a few weeks" and 11 months which was actually the case

She was actually 'a few weeks' from 14. mackematics :lol:

Is he trying to suggest we all have a secret urge to groom 15 year old girls? :lol:

:lol: trying to rationalise his actions ffs.

It's not like she wuz 7 marra, like driving at 34 in a 30.

All of those comments seem to be totally ignoring the fact he knew exactly how young she was, right from the start. Some of them make sense if he met her pissed up in a nightclub, but he didn't.

Fuck me, how can you even attempt to rationalise/excuse his actions? He's a nonce with nonce urges and nonced an underage girl whilst being fully away she was at a noncing age, ergo he's a big nonce and anyone who defends that is a nonce too smh.

Jesus wept.

I feel sorry for some of their support like. The ones like Stray whose reaction has been spot on. End of the day the club has acted appallingly and they now should recognise that and take what's coming on the chin. In the grand scheme of things they're not the first club to do something horrible and as long as there's so much money in the game they sure as owt won't be the last. I really don't get the mentality of the idiots who are desperate to cling to some sort of moral high ground, still trying to defend the club and I'd imagine reading shit like this above must make it ten times as bad for the decent ones.

Guest Roger Kint

Stumbled on some discussion between mackems on Facebook where they're all going mental over a report she's going to sue him for £1m. No words.

This one is horrible reading(scroll down to his two Johnson posts from yesterday)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010168569730&fref=ts

Fucking mackems really are backward. People calling her a dirty little slag ffs :anguish:

Stumbled on some discussion between mackems on Facebook where they're all going mental over a report she's going to sue him for £1m. No words.

This one is horrible reading(scroll down to his two Johnson posts from yesterday)

Fucking mackems really are backward. People calling her a dirty little slag ffs :anguish:

ah man

All of those comments seem to be totally ignoring the fact he knew exactly how young she was, right from the start. Some of them make sense if he met her pissed up in a nightclub, but he didn't.

Maybe they think digital penetration means he fingered her in Digital?

Maybe they think digital penetration means he fingered her in Digital?

It was in Digital?  MAG.

f***ing mackems really are backward. People calling her a dirty little slag ffs :anguish:

Classy.

*punches horse*

Re: Mick Quinn

I can't stand to listen to that disgustingly obese, horse abuser for one second. I turn the channel immediately when I find he is filling in for someone.

Child abusers are alreet though.

No wonder some victims are reluctant to come forward. The Ched Evans lass has had to move house several times and change her name, because mongs hounded her out for abuse.

I thought she'd repeatedly drunkenly outed herself? Doesn't excuse the mongs, like, that whole thing's a horrible mess. I heard there's new evidence and he's got an appeal coming up. Ugh, people. :(

Guest Roger Kint

My mackem mate got his ST renwal form this this morning.  What timing!

They shouldnt feel too bad, most our fans have already wasted better part of £100 on next seasons :lol: