Sunderland

Nobody

Sunderland football club’s chief executive is believed to have left the country following mounting pressure over her conduct during the child abuse trial of disgraced footballer Adam Johnson.

Margaret Byrne, who was expected to appear as a defence witness for the winger but failed to take the stand, has not been seen in public since the conclusion of the case.

They get told to ask a football question or the press conference is over and someone pipes up with:

"Journalist: A football question, would you have played him if you’d known about the documents?"

I do love journalists sometimes :lol:

Did he introduce himself as 'journalist' ? :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I know she always goes for shock value and extreme opinions.  In order to get maximum attention and airtime.  But Katie Hopkins is defending Adam Johnson on twitter  :anguish:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-hopkins-blasted-calling-adam-7505642

I'm usually not one to use this term.  But she really is an oxygen thief.

Aye, she's a modern day Beetlejuice. She should be ignored like the ranting old bloke in 12 Angry Men.

Guest Roger Kint

This is actually a thing  :kasper: :frantic:

Some of the stuff on here is unbelievable

https://www.facebook.com/Adamjohnsonappeal/

The most recent comment(not read any others)

Gemma Brown: Its basically a form of her been a prostitute as now she's going for money. She would have been done in America for this

Edit: Holy shit, whats wrong with these people?

Lindsay Williams: Lol Roy just likes to wind us up. He knows this full trial is an absolute joke! Nearly as much of a joke as the little gold digging tramp that is putting him through all of this!! Johno all the way!!! Xxx

:anguish:

The strap line is enough for me

'Adam Johnson got found not guilty of one charge of sexual activity this proves that this so called innocent victim who persuade and wanted it is a LIAR!'

I can only assume 'persuade' is supposed to be pursued and even ignoring 'got found not guilty', the chasm in the logic is staggering.

If this clown is over 10 then it is a sad indictment of the education system

Guest firetotheworks

Typical mouth breather Facebook comment fodder. Loads of 'its my opinion' and not a first stop in sight. To quote Bill Hicks, Hitler had the right idea he was just an underachiever.

Hope the dirty little slag gets a bucket of piss thrown over her, every time she turns a corner.. she aint a child. Shes a common prostitute. My bet is she is absolutely HATED. errrrgghh proper spunk bucket. All for the money. Her parents must be SO proud... would he be labled a paedo if she was 15 and he was 18???!!!!  Naaaa would he fck, it happens all the time. The smelly bastard knew what she was doing FACT. Dont care how horrible it sounds, hopefully she will have sons her self one day and some little slut does the same to her boys, because karma is amazing and patient..  Her mam and dad are to blame for this, bunch of bums!!

My opinion

Hope the dirty little slag gets a bucket of p*ss thrown over her, every time she turns a corner.. she aint a child. Shes a common prostitute. My bet is she is absolutely HATED. errrrgghh proper spunk bucket. All for the money. Her parents must be SO proud... would he be labled a paedo if she was 15 and he was 18???!!!!  Naaaa would he fck, it happens all the time. The smelly b****** knew what she was doing FACT. Dont care how horrible it sounds, hopefully she will have sons her self one day and some little slut does the same to her boys, because karma is amazing and patient..  Her mam and dad are to blame for this, bunch of bums!!

My opinion

That is just horrific.

She was only 15 years old.

Yeah but if Bad Johnson was 18 it happens all the time, in Sunderland no doubt, therefore it's fine marra.

Guest firetotheworks

Remember, there were people out there that thought Raoul Moat was a hero. These people are absolute scumbags.

Remember, there were people out there that thought Raoul Moat was a hero. These people are absolute scumbags.

These sort of posts get me so mad, but you said something the other day KI that pretty much changed the way I look at things with regards to comments sections. My blood pressure thanks you.

Hope the dirty little slag gets a bucket of p*ss thrown over her, every time she turns a corner.. she aint a child. Shes a common prostitute. My bet is she is absolutely HATED. errrrgghh proper spunk bucket. All for the money. Her parents must be SO proud... would he be labled a paedo if she was 15 and he was 18???!!!!  Naaaa would he fck, it happens all the time. The smelly b****** knew what she was doing FACT. Dont care how horrible it sounds, hopefully she will have sons her self one day and some little slut does the same to her boys, because karma is amazing and patient..  Her mam and dad are to blame for this, bunch of bums!!

My opinion

Humanity fails.

My opinion

When people put FACT as if it makes it so. Stupid bottom of the barrel cunts.