Sunderland

Nobody

Guest firetotheworks

There's loads of stuff about her having like 24 cats and living in a total shit tip as well. Always seen wearing a Chelsea top.

Hope the dirty little slag gets a bucket of p*ss thrown over her, every time she turns a corner.. she aint a child. Shes a common prostitute. My bet is she is absolutely HATED. errrrgghh proper spunk bucket. All for the money. Her parents must be SO proud... would he be labled a paedo if she was 15 and he was 18???!!!!  Naaaa would he fck, it happens all the time. The smelly b****** knew what she was doing FACT. Dont care how horrible it sounds, hopefully she will have sons her self one day and some little slut does the same to her boys, because karma is amazing and patient..  Her mam and dad are to blame for this, bunch of bums!!

My opinion

I f*cking despair.

Why do they feel the need to put 'my opinion' or 'everyone has a right to an opinion? Actually no you don't. Not if that opinion is based on supposition, innuendo, lies or simply from a position of complete ignorance. I can offer an opinion fundamental physics but it would be completely worthless.

That group has just been removed, thank god. Just had a notification from FB. Mind, they said earlier this morning that there was nout that matter with it, in their first message!

Common sense prevails. Am sure another one will spring up soon enough.

Hope the dirty little slag gets a bucket of piss thrown over her, every time she turns a corner.. she aint a child. :pokerface: Shes a common prostitute. My bet is she is absolutely HATED. errrrgghh proper spunk bucket. All for the money. Her parents must be SO proud... would he be labled a paedo if she was 15 and he was 18???!!!!  Naaaa would he fck, it happens all the time. ??? The smelly bastard knew what she was doing FACT. Dont care how horrible it sounds, hopefully she will have sons her self one day and some little slut does the same to her boys  :kasper:, because karma is amazing and patient..  Her mam and dad are to blame for this, bunch of bums!! :banghead:  :rant:

My opinion oh right. Sorry mate. Didn't realise it was your opinion. You're alright then.

I f*cking despair.

Why do they feel the need to put 'my opinion' or 'everyone has a right to an opinion? Actually no you don't. Not if that opinion is based on supposition, innuendo, lies or simply from a position of complete ignorance. I can offer an opinion fundamental physics but it would be completely worthless.

I feel sorry for you being associated with those freaks and you will be associated with them just because of the team you support.  :lol:

Hope the dirty little slag gets a bucket of piss thrown over her, every time she turns a corner.. she aint a child. Shes a common prostitute. My bet is she is absolutely HATED. errrrgghh proper spunk bucket. All for the money. Her parents must be SO proud... would he be labled a paedo if she was 15 and he was 18???!!!!  Naaaa would he fck, it happens all the time. The smelly bastard knew what she was doing FACT. Dont care how horrible it sounds, hopefully she will have sons her self one day and some little slut does the same to her boys, because karma is amazing and patient..  Her mam and dad are to blame for this, bunch of bums!!

My opinion

Wtf :lol:

Hope the dirty little slag gets a bucket of p*ss thrown over her, every time she turns a corner.. she aint a child. Shes a common prostitute. My bet is she is absolutely HATED. errrrgghh proper spunk bucket. All for the money. Her parents must be SO proud... would he be labled a paedo if she was 15 and he was 18???!!!!  Naaaa would he fck, it happens all the time. The smelly b****** knew what she was doing FACT. Dont care how horrible it sounds, hopefully she will have sons her self one day and some little slut does the same to her boys, because karma is amazing and patient..  Her mam and dad are to blame for this, bunch of bums!!

My opinion

post the name up here, lets shame the c***

Wtf :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I feel sorry for you being associated with those freaks and you will be associated with them just because of the team you support. [emoji38]

As long as I can avoid them in real life I'm content.

Every support has its absolute weirdos, but with a case like this it was always going to be a higher fall for the supporter base to fall from by association. Who would have thought that within a few years the club you support/the extreme minority of your fan base would manage to top a bloke punching a horse.[emoji38]

The image of someone getting a bucket of piss thrown over them every time they turn a corner :lol:

:lol:

the logistics of it alone

Thousands of mackems on street corners armed with buckets, all singing 'piss and karma's gonna get you' to the tune of the Lennon classic.

Is he trying to suggest we all have a secret urge to groom 15 year old girls? :lol:

:lol: trying to rationalise his actions ffs.

It's not like she wuz 7 marra, like driving at 34 in a 30.

I've used this one before but it's more like 28 in a 15

:boomboom:

Guest Phillipealbert

My opinion

Nothing beats posting full on libelious shite, eh?  What a twat.