Darren Bent

Fenham Mag

If we are miles apart on wages and fee for a player that's not wanted by his club than we are fucked if we go for a player a club actually wants to keep hold of.

:lol:

Generally we don't.

Guest neesy111

I'm actually embarrassed we offered 2M for Bent.  I don't even want him, I hope Villa told us where to go with that.

I'm actually embarrassed we offered 2M for Bent.  I don't even want him, I hope Villa told us where to go with that.

We didn't offer 2m for Bent, that is our valuation.

We haven't made an offer, also this faux outrage is more embarrassing than the valuation.

No one wants him yet we are outraged when the club has a small opinion of the player? ok.

No wonder Ashley's wife told him to fuck off, he must be a fucking nightmare to go to Asda with. She's filling the trolley with chicken and fish, he's taking everything back out and ends up coming home with some nearly out of date sandwich filler and a dented tin of kidney beans.

We just don't rate him and he was a contingency plan should Cisse leave. If we get Gomis or Remy in loan or transfer we've done the right thing with bent IMO.

Please don't talk sense, just type "£2m" and some lulz, join the party.

Guest bimpy474

Its like we are playing Champ Man in 1985

Football manager back then, black and white stick men, i thought is was great :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/aston-villa/10215191/Newcastle-United-hoping-to-lure-QPR-striker-Loic-Remy-to-St-James-Park-after-Darren-Bent-deal-collapses.html

Newcastle United must hope they can put the finishing touches to a loan deal to bring Queens Parks Rangers’ Loïc Rémy to Tyneside after a move for Darren Bent collapsed on Wednesday night.

Bent and his agent are understood to have been far from impressed following a meeting with Newcastle’s Director of Football Joe Kinnear, who suggested he would only offer Aston Villa £2m for the England international.

Newcastle were also well adrift of the player’s wage demands and Bent will now almost certainly join Fulham as they have already offered double what Newcastle were prepared to pay and are willing to offer him close to the £65,000-a-week he earns at Villa.

Guest bimpy474

Football manager back then, black and white stick men, i thought is was great :lol:

I missed that one Bimpy, I was only 1  :aww:

Really, god i feel old. I was 14 :lol:

That's because you are

:smug:

Guest bimpy474

That's because you are

:smug:

I feel today like :lol: