The other games today - 2013/14

JH

I think soldado is struggling because he's apart of the dying breed of poachers .

I've got no idea why they bought him when you consider he is not all the different to Defoe

:yikes:

A lukaku / benteke would have been a better option for them IMHO

I think soldado is struggling because he's apart of the dying breed of poachers .

I've got no idea why they bought him when you consider he is not all the different to Defoe

Not a chance - they're trying to play a style of passing fluent football. A powerhouse striker doesn't really fit into that plan.

They already have one of those. He doesn't really fit the system though.

Not a chance - they're trying to play a style of passing fluent football. A powerhouse striker doesn't really fit into that plan.

Sure it does, it means them wingers they have will have a target up front to cross to.

It also means they can vary their game and be more direct when needed and counter attack with pace.

Lukaku is hardly a donkey with the ball at his feet we aren't talking kenwyne Jones here

he's a headcase

he's a headcase

Adebayor in his arsenal days sure.

Now he's just a washed up mercenary

Sure it does, it means them wingers they have will have a target up front to cross to.

It also means they can vary their game and be more direct when needed and counter attack with pace.

Lukaku is hardly a donkey with the ball at his feet we aren't talking kenwyne Jones here

You're all forgetting that we tried to get Benteke first. Also can't see Chelsea loaning us anyone.

I'd have loved to get Benteke.

You're all forgetting that we tried to get Benteke first. Also can't see Chelsea loaning us anyone.

I'd have loved to get Benteke.

I was more referring to players in that mould to be honest.

Although of course they are like gold dust.

Leffe what's the deal with Lamela?