The other games today - 2013/14

JH

there should be an other games tomorrow thread as i'm looking forward to cardiff/swansea tomorrow. they hate each other and have the spite  like us and the mackems but in slightly smaller numbers.

you can fill your boots in this thread now.

We're unbeaten now in our last 7, and won our last 4 games, all while not playing very well. Three points off Chelsea who are most peoples favourites for the title. Already played three of the top four as well.

Big game with Arsenal next week.

I still don't think they will win the league but i certainly think they will finish top 4 and have done all season.

The Spurs and Liverpool hype will die a death as the season goes on.

It'll be the same as usual imo. Chelsea, Man City & Man Utd will be top 3, Arsenal will eventually get pulled back by those 3 but finish comfortably in 4th, Liverpool & Spurs will be 5th & 6th.

Guest Haris Vuckic

It's a shame really because he looked class for Ipswich.

This is what happens to the young English players, they get paid too much & fade out.

Wickham will be decent for them in the championship next season. It's the break he needs, just like us with Carroll. (Though Carroll had a better starting point in quality)

Thing is, he comes good that season he's out of contract, so he'll either get offered a better deal than he's on off the club or another club will be in for him. Either way it doesn't put them in a good position with him.