The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Forgot to do my team this week, Debuchy, Sissoko and Llallana on the bench :anguish:

Need Shelvey to have a stormer :yao:

Can a mod move this to the right thread, total brainfart.

Would but I can't work out how to :lol:  Just delete it and put in in the Fantasy thread.

Happy for Adebayor, can never understand why people don't rate him. Got everything on his day, like. Another player who needs confidence within the side he's playing, if he's got that he be unstoppable at times.

Probably because he's lazy as fuck, for the most part.

Happy for Adebayor, can never understand why people don't rate him. Got everything on his day, like. Another player who needs confidence within the side he's playing, if he's got that he be unstoppable at times.

Probably because he's lazy as f***, for the most part.

Premier League and it's work rate  :rolleyes:

Probably because he's lazy as f***, for the most part.

Premier League and it's work rate  :rolleyes:

Go on a spurs forum and ask the same question. "premier league work rate" is such a lazy comment. He just can't be fucked and will turn up when he wants. Spurs fans I know hate him and wish he would fuck off asap.