The other games today - 2013/14

JH

We're not this bad, are we?

quality-wise, no, nowhere near.

in terms of character, motivation and energy we're miles behind sadly.

It's like all our players are in purgatory, listlessly floating through a dense grey fog of ennui.

Haven't seen much character, motivation or energy from Hull so far like.

Well, I figure we're worse in those respects regardless. Certainly display less of it than a lot of so called "lesser sides".

What a load of shite man, we haven't even started our season yet, wait till tomorrow then judge our attributes in that regard.

It's honestly been a malaise for a while, going into remission only for brief periods ever since the sacking of SBR. I doubt it's magically improved itself over our so-far shite summer.

]It's honestly been a malaise for a while, going into remission only for brief periods ever since the sacking of SBR. I doubt it's magically improved itself over our so-far shite summer.

We used to roll over in away games a lot in Sir Bobby's last season tbf.

We have done every season since.

]It's honestly been a malaise for a while, going into remission only for brief periods ever since the sacking of SBR. I doubt it's magically improved itself over our so-far shite summer.

We used to roll over in away games a lot in Sir Bobby's last season tbf.

We have done every season since.

Fair enough, I was on about our lack of movement, energy and ingenuity as a side though. We seem listless and planless and it's been that way for a long time. It's the wrong thread for it though.

It's like all our players are in purgatory, listlessly floating through a dense grey fog of ennui.

Well, I figure we're worse in those respects regardless. Certainly display less of it than a lot of so called "lesser sides".

What a load of s**** man, we haven't even started our season yet, wait till tomorrow then judge our attributes in that regard.

It's honestly been a malaise for a while, going into remission only for brief periods ever since the sacking of SBR. I doubt it's magically improved itself over our so-far s**** summer.

Our character, motivation and energy couldn't have got much better the season before last with pretty much the same group of players?

What a load of s**** man, we haven't even started our season yet, wait till tomorrow then judge our attributes in that regard.

It's honestly been a malaise for a while, going into remission only for brief periods ever since the sacking of SBR. I doubt it's magically improved itself over our so-far s**** summer.

Bollocks.

Guest bimpy474

Not comfortable with the Bet365 advert referencing Scum.

Scum?

Borstal kids, pools balls in socks, racism and raping the bum, standard 80's fare.

Like something from 1984 there with Abramovich. Creepy

:lol: Really starting to dislike Chelsea.

Can't stand their fans, but they are class to watch.

Hope it all goes to shit.

It won't, reckon they'll win the league.