The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Arsenal through.

Seriously?

Seems pretty done to me, two away goals.

Was a bit of a stupid post, though. The match tonight isn't even finished and there's another match yet to play.

Classic Chelsea/Ivanovic. How many times have they had someone who arguably should've been off score a winner in the last few years. Fucking countless.

Or someone be offside and score a title winning goal. :bluestar:

That was brilliant.

Arsenal through.

Seriously?

Was a bit of a stupid post, though. The match tonight isn't even finished and there's another match yet to play.

Three away goals now. I think they're through.

Arsenal through.

Seriously?

Nah, it was pretty much done. Now it's truly over.

Arsenal through.

Seriously?

Nah, it was pretty much done. Now it's truly over.

I just find it annoying when people post stuff like that. Much stranger things have happened than a team overturning a two-goal deficit.

Wilshere has been poor

Wilshere has been superb.

:lol:

and in the unpopular opinion thread -

Ramsey> Wilshere

Pretty sure he is taking the p*ss, he must be :lol:

No I think Wilshere has been poor tonight. He gets on the ball a lot but also loses it and makes bad decisions an awful lot. Maybe Ramsey isn't better but he isn't far off and he has been way better tonight.

Lukaku is fucking class by the way. He should be a nailed on starter for Chelsea.

Not from what I've seen in this game. He's a handful but he's overhit loads of passes and looks a bit static compared to the rest of the team. Sure he'll come good like, but surprisingly average tonight I thought.

No I think Wilshere has been poor tonight. He gets on the ball a lot but also loses it and makes bad decisions an awful lot. Maybe Ramsey isn't better but he isn't far off and he has been way better tonight.

Ramsey is a good player, but Wilshere is pure class. They're not even close IMO. Wilshere will be the best midfielder in the country quite soon, and the only reason this isn't the case now is because of injury I reckon.