The other games today - 2013/14

JH

did everton draft in levy for the fellaini transfer? he looks an absolute nothing player here like, not in the same class as those around him

Different styles of play, different situations. Now City have scored, Man U will get a lot of possession and will need to break them down with quick, clever passing. That's something that Fellaini can't really do, so he looks a bit shit. He's also just started playing with his teammates, really.

i know, bit flippant really but when you consider the fee they paid i really don't think he's the calibre of player you should be getting for it

Yeah, but they did need a bit of presence in the middle. I wouldn't judge him until he's had a month or so more.

In other news, how the fuck are we not winning? Seen this movie before. Away from home - Cardiff too - we have 67% possession, 14 shots to 1, 6 corners to 0. So frustrating.

i know, bit flippant really but when you consider the fee they paid i really don't think he's the calibre of player you should be getting for it

Just doesn't look like a Man U player in general. Would make a cracking Everton player though.