The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Enjoyed watching us in this Champions Cup. As well as the obvious benefit of testing yourself against quality opposition, it's making me optimistic about the season ahead.

Going to have to give the likes of Barkley and Deulofeu some time and be patient with them. Undoubted talent with both of them.

Deulofeu number 10? I've had it on mute mostly, but he has looked good from what I've noticed. Can't say I've watched much from this cup thing, but this Miami crowd looks absolutely the worst so far.

Nothing new there..

Having watched too much of it, I think it's been a pretty good tournament as far as these things go. Should have got a German club in this though instead of Inter, who have been terrible.

think you guys need another striker. You've played well in this tournament but it hasn't been reflected in the scores at all.

That's a problem we've had for a number of years now. Our chance conversion is shite for large parts of the season. I don't know what the stats are for that but trust me, we don't score enough for the amount of good positions we get ourselves into. The amount of times in the first halves of seasons in recent years we've had far the better of a game but drawn/lost it is beyond a joke.

Problem is to get a real quality striker will take more money than we have.

Just got home from Thailand vs Barca. We are such an embarrassment. 1-7 ffs. :lol:

And it really could have been a lot worse if Barca hadn't started playing tricks after 60 god damn minutes.

On another note, Sergi looked pretty good in the middle and Neymar and Messi seemed to be working pretty well together.