The other games today - 2013/14

JH

I'm talking to a couple of them right now during this match.

"Moyes has got to go"

"We'll be lucky to finish in the top 10"

:lol:

He's under a huge amount of pressure, they have totally lost that aura they once had.

Fergie did wonders with that team for me.

I'm talking to a couple of them right now during this match.

"Moyes has got to go"

"We'll be lucky to finish in the top 10"

:lol:

Froggy among them? :lol:

:lol: No he's not the type to lose the head like that. It's funny as fuck listening to them tell me how bad it is, the cunts must forget who I support.

Newcastle 10/11 - First season after promotion, did okay, changed manager midway, finished midtable.

Newcastle 11/12 - Cracking start, Good business in the transfer window, manager highly acclaimed, Top 5 finish.

Southampton 12/13 - First season after promotion, did okay, changed manager midway, finished midtable.

Southampton 13/14 - Cracking start, Good business in the transfer window, manager highly acclaimed, .........

Guest firetotheworks

Newcastle 10/11 - First season after promotion, did okay, changed manager midway, finished midtable.

Newcastle 11/12 - Cracking start, Good business in the transfer window, manager highly acclaimed, Top 5 finish.

Southampton 12/13 - First season after promotion, did okay, changed manager midway, finished midtable.

Southampton 13/14 - Cracking start, Good business in the transfer window, manager highly acclaimed, .........

OMG! That's spooky as fuck m8

They definitely seem a lot more beatable at Old Trafford.

the aura of invincibility Fergie brought has gone, was plenty of times last season when if you had a bloody go you could get something off them (see our attempt at old trafford) but sides were too afraid to have a go, but Moyes? He doesn't inspire terror in opposition managers.

Saints were value for their draw for sure, Osvaldo however had one of the worst strikers' performances I've seen this season. Absolutely abject.

Arsenal though  :weep: .... I'm dreading our trip to Emirates in 2 weeks

Wish I'd gone with my instincts and put a tidy sum on Man Utd not finishing in the top four.

I did! Way back in August after I saw some of their pre season games.

Oh and by the way ... I have since placed another one on them not finishing top 6.