The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest firetotheworks

I am probably a but biased as I like Kagawa but in my opinion he has been good so far

You should have just posted a picture of Kagawa with a smiley face after it instead of typing out an attention-seeking post like that.

Do Sky1 usually put football on? just realised the man u games on there, but also SkySports2. Wee-urrd.

seems a bit weird aye, Im watching it on sky one as not got sky sports. Was expecting it on ITV1- but are they the same ownership?

Do Sky1 usually put football on? just realised the man u games on there, but also SkySports2. Wee-urrd.

seems a bit weird aye, Im watching it on sky one as not got sky sports. Was expecting it on ITV1- but are they the same ownership?

Sky One will be showing it to try to get people to subscribe to Sky Sports. ITV only have the Tuesday match, which was Arsenal vs Dortmund.

Haven't a clue, just seemed strange as I've never noticed before. Could at least have put a different game on SS2 :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I can only imagine that it's on Sky One as something to do with it being a channel that's available on every package, including on Virgin.

Who's bastardising Blaydon Races? ???

There's about 100 versions of it depending on who you support.

Really? twats :lol:

Only ever heard the mancs ruin it, aside from our own fans of course.

Even my local team Portadown have a version and have done for countless years.