The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest Sophie S

It wasn't a f***ing elbow clive you complete muppet.

What was it? I haven't seen it, but they certainly talk as if he should've been off.

Good game, both sides really impressive. Arsenal a bit tactically naive at the end over-committing/not respecting Dortmund enough, and getting hit with a sickener at the end.

Wouldn't call it tactically naive. They looked the better side. An Arsenal winner would've been a TKO for Dortmund and almost guaranteed Arsenal qualifying.

They missed the directness of Podolski and Walcott today.

Rosicky been s****.

If by pressing constantly and winning the ball back a lot is shit then yeah he was shit.

Anyway for long periods of that game it looked Dortmund were happy with the draw and kept going long to Lewandowski and didn't seem interested into trying to play it into feet to likes of Reus.

Hoffman and Aubameyang gave them a bit of fresh legs and impetus to get the winner though.

Ozil was disappointing and overall i felt a draw was the most fair result but in the end Dortmund were just simply more clinical in a game of few chances.

Group is close now but i still expect Dortmund and Arsenal to go through though.