The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Not normally one to say something as bad as this, but wouldn't give a s*** if Suarez's career had ended there.

I don't understand comments like this. He is a really exciting player and all the things he does adds excitement to the league

Guest firetotheworks

Not normally one to say something as bad as this, but wouldn't give a s*** if Suarez's career had ended there.

I don't understand comments like this. He is a really exciting player and all the things he does adds excitement to the league

I don't normally either, but Suarez is the exception for me. His talent doesn't override his cuntishness. He's a cheating racist.

He is a quality player, a real danger! But on the flip side, he's a rat faced, racist, cheating, slimy little fucktard.

al the talent in the world wouldn't stop him being a disgrace to the sport.

Terrific player but just a hateful little cunt, always love to see him get busted :thup:

I'd love to see someone bite his fucking face off someday  :smug:

Guest firetotheworks

I understand all of that but I guarantee you would miss him if he was gone.

I absolutely wouldn't like. I'd almost certainly prefer it. I was watching football for 20 years before he came along and it's not like he's Messi ffs. Players of his talent are common enough for me to want him to fuck off out of football altogether.

It's actually frustrating that Suarez is such a twat because I actually think his form has been so good, for so long now, that he should probably be getting mentioned in the same bracket as the best players in the world but think his cuntishness will stop that every really happening.

Guest firetotheworks

It's not even that he's just a dick, or a tit, or cocky or that he can be a bit dirty now and again. He's a consistent and blatant diving, cheating, dirty, biting, flaunting, racist c*** ffs. No amount of talent will ever change that.

I get that Suarez is an unlikeable character, but he's behaved himself very well this season IMO.  I can't recall anything nasty. (most likely playing for a big move, that's why). Certainly doesn't warrant a career-ending accident.

Really like Schmeichel there too. Adds insight and is pretty honest. Top guy as well.

Err Wayne, it wasn't a bad tackle, it was a kick, violent conduct. calling it a tackle makes it seem like you were going for the ball, you weren't.

Basically came here to post exactly that! :lol:

Yep, I was thinking that exact thing when they read his tweet out on the radio. Cheeky bastard.

Guest firetotheworks

Savage: 'It begs the question "Are they Man United players? What is a Man United player?"

Shearer: 'Not you, because they sold you.'

:lol: