The other games today - 2013/14

JH

The Geordiest man in all of Geordieland is co-commentating on the US coverage I'm watching.

Funny hearing all the Americanisms then "we'll debee-at that penal-ee till tha moon turns'a cheese." :lol:

So was Ferguson a real genius or did he see this coming with this squad? Probably a bit of both, though I refuse to believe he'd have had them this poor.

Ran them into the ground then buggered off.

Man U look like us. No real fluency or pattern of play.

If Cabaye isn't playing, sorry Rooney, they're completely rubbish.

Now everyone will tell you it's due to the average squad Fergie left behind. I'm calling bollocks on that though.

They can't even pass the ball around. The manager sucks.

The Geordiest man in all of Geordieland is co-commentating on the US coverage I'm watching.

Funny hearing all the Americanisms then "we'll debee-at that penal-ee till tha moon turns'a cheese." :lol:

Ray Hudson, I presume.

So was Ferguson a real genius or did he see this coming with this squad? Probably a bit of both, though I refuse to believe he'd have had them this poor.

Shows the difference a manager makes really. Champions last year with basically the same squad and now this.

Shows the difference a manager makes really. Champions last year with basically the same squad and now this.

I doubt Ferguson could walk into an average squad though and do what he did with Man Utd. He was Man Utd really for the last 20 years.

Even the odd times Man U went on poor runs under Fergie, you always new they would come back stronger. Under Moyes, this team seems a shadow of last season, just shows the effect Fergie must have had.