The other games today - 2013/14

JH

This is enjoyable until I remember how much I hate Chelsea too. Helps us in the table though, I suppose.

same opinion hell I'm starting to fell sorry for Moyes, never imagined feeling sorry for the Manchester United manager

Yeah let's have it right, Chelsea and their fans are complete bellends, but this is hilarious.

Yes, but Chelsea and their fans are, mostly, bellends 500 miles away.  Man U fans are ubiquitous bell-ends from sea to shining sea.

Imagine being a 25-year-old Man U fan and experiencing your team being even slightly shit for the very first time, having to doubt your manager for the very first time.  Must be completely fucking alien :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/FTpiJtE.png

Imagine being a 25-year-old Man U fan and experiencing your team being even slightly s*** for the very first time, having to doubt your manager for the very first time.  Must be completely f***ing alien :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/FTpiJtE.png

City till they die

Yeah let's have it right, Chelsea and their fans are complete bellends, but this is hilarious.

Yes, but Chelsea and their fans are, mostly, bellends 500 miles away.  Man U fans are ubiquitous bell-ends from sea to shining sea.

Yeah but I live half an hour away from Chelsea so I get their awful fans gloating about their 10 year history AND the Surrey Mancs :anguish:

Imagine if this declined continued though, and in a few years they went down?

1 or 2 players sales/injuries and they really are that bad.

No, they are not.

Rooney, RVP, Evra. Thats it really, everyone else is average or on the decline.

I wouldn't go that far. :lol:

Them staying out of the CL spots will be good enough for me.

I wouldn't go that far. :lol:

Them staying out of the CL spots will be good enough for me.

They aren't getting into the CL spot in my opinion, they are in the race for the EL spots but thats about it.

It's ironic how, in the midst of ManU having their worst season in ages, the belittling of other clubs - in the context of ManU - has increased significantly. "Everton have had some big-ish games, but ManU, every game blah blah blah" ... as one example. Infuriating to listen to, particularly from Tyler, who I quite like.

Guest bimpy474

It's ironic how, in the midst of ManU having their worst season in ages, the belittling of other clubs - in the context of ManU - has increased significantly. "Everton have had some big-ish games, but ManU, every game blah blah blah" ... as one example. Infuriating to listen to, particularly from Tyler, who I quite like.

Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaarrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddd

Fuck off Tyler, you're a cunt.

Guest bimpy474

Badminton tomorrow with the 3 Man Utd fans i play with is going to be mint :lol:

Full kit wanker with shin pads again?

I'll go full kit but not the shinnies, fecking legs itched for hours :lol: