The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Notes

Football International Friendlies Iraq v Chile               Match Result 14/08/2013 16:45 Chile    @ 1.28       Match Played on Neutral Ground.

Football International Friendlies Ukraine v Israel       Match Result 14/08/2013 19:00 Ukraine @ 1.61

Football International Friendlies Switzerland v Brazil Match Result 14/08/2013 19:45 Brazil    @ 1.67

Football International Friendlies Ecuador v Spain       Match Result 14/08/2013 21:00 Spain    @ 1.67

£5 freebet to win £23.85.

Hate long term bets, too impatient for them, want my money now!...well I want to lose all my money now!  :lol:

It's very hard to resist, I know. :lol:

But one thing I've noticed is there is generally a lot more value in betting long-term. It's a cliche but 9 times out of 10 it's true - the table doesn't lie come May. It allows for shock defeats, off days and the such.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to stop betting short-term, but it's definitely worth putting a few bob into some ante-post bets.

Hoyed a lumper on Chelski to win the league cup, as Mourinho loves it.

Might put that in a double with them winning the league.

Also, Russia are at least 10/11 to beat N Ireland by more than 1 goal :kasper:

£1 on Cleverley FGS @ 16/1

Goals Galore

Belgium vs France

Portugal vs Netherlands

Italy vs Argentina

Wales vs Republic of Ireland

£2.50 on @ 10/1

£1 on Gerrard FGS + England win 2/1 @ 40/1

£1 on 2-2 draw @ 18/1

Can get 15/8 on Swansea to finish in the top 10.

Anyone else think that's a crazy price?

Nearly posted this the other day but forgot. It's a corking price but I generally don't like long-term bets unless putting a bit on each week before the off (Spain in the European Championships last year for example) and that obviously isn't doable with this.

Will see if I can win a bet or two before Saturday and maybe stick a few hundred on, don't want to let it go to waste as the price is far too big.

Nearly posted this the other day but forgot. It's a corking price but I generally don't like long-term bets unless putting a bit on each week before the off (Spain in the European Championships last year for example) and that obviously isn't doable with this.

Will see if I can win a bet or two before Saturday and maybe stick a few hundred on, don't want to let it go to waste as the price is far too big.

I hate you at times. :lol:

I hate you at times. :lol:

You love me really. :rose: