The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Thinking about going for Arse -2 early doors. Odds are 2.85, got a fair bit of cash to squander.

Can get 13/8 simply on Arsenal scoring over 2.5. :thup:

-1 @ 11/10 with Stan James, -2 @ 14/5.

Had a very interesting conversation today with a lad that is doing some work for Richard Fahey. Fahey basically gave him a tip that is apparently bulletproof, although he doesn't know when or where the horse will run. The horse is Xaloc.

Has only ran once, 11 month ago, and was only beaten 3 length into 5th place. According to Fahey the horse has improved dramatically and will run at some point in the next two weeks once they find the best race for it to win. They are looking for a maiden race, on the all weather that has a medium sized field. He also said he hopes to get around 10/1 for the horse as the race from last year hasn't really worked out - he told my mate that the price will drop massively during the day as it's going to be a big stable gamble.

Take from that what you want but I can never ignore a tip that I've been given with such confidence. I'll be checking it's entries every day until I see the thing running.

Any news? Can't find owt yet.

Guest Roger Kint

Been checking Xaloc daily from that site but nothing's appeared yet. :lol:

Me too :lol:

He has Gatepost running every bastard day though :lol:

Had a very interesting conversation today with a lad that is doing some work for Richard Fahey. Fahey basically gave him a tip that is apparently bulletproof, although he doesn't know when or where the horse will run. The horse is Xaloc.

Has only ran once, 11 month ago, and was only beaten 3 length into 5th place. According to Fahey the horse has improved dramatically and will run at some point in the next two weeks once they find the best race for it to win. They are looking for a maiden race, on the all weather that has a medium sized field. He also said he hopes to get around 10/1 for the horse as the race from last year hasn't really worked out - he told my mate that the price will drop massively during the day as it's going to be a big stable gamble.

Take from that what you want but I can never ignore a tip that I've been given with such confidence. I'll be checking it's entries every day until I see the thing running.

Any news? Can't find owt yet.

Heard nothing yet. I've been checking the racing post but isn't entered yet. I'll chase it up and ask my mate the day if he can find out when it's likely to run.

Yesterday only Arsenal let me down for 1,5k (once again, just one team.)

Anyway, today I've got 50€ on Bayern -1 / Man Utd -1 / Real / Galatasaray / Bayer Leverkusen +1

Guess Man Utd will be the one to let me down today. Returns over 500€ btw..

:bigi:

That is rotten luck on consecutive nights.

Thinking about going for Arse -2 early doors. Odds are 2.85, got a fair bit of cash to squander.

Sorry, I'm all over Arsenal this weekend. Stay away. :lol:

If people are getting on them, get on early. Price will shorten.

The -1 @ 11/10 has already gone - evens best price. That'll go below soon enough.

Sorry, I'm all over Arsenal this weekend. Stay away. :lol:

If people are getting on them, get on early. Price will shorten.

The -1 @ 11/10 has already gone - evens best price. That'll go below soon enough.

Yep, all over them.