The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Finished the day with the Chelsea game.

Last - not so serious one - here:

12.50€ on Man Utd - Swansea 0-1 / Juventus - AS Roma 1-1

Edit: 200€ on Man Utd to win. Sadly wasn't quick enough before the equaliser.

Was explaining how betting works to my eldest son today (he's 6) and I told him that we would both have a fiver on todays match (Man Utd-Swansea). I go 3-1 and he goes 1-2.

19/1.

The little bugger walks off with a ton.

Fear I may have created another Keith Gillespie in the space of one afternoon.

Was explaining how betting works to my eldest son today (he's 6) and I told him that we would both have a fiver on todays match (Man Utd-Swansea). I go 3-1 and he goes 1-2.

19/1.

The little bugger walks off with a ton.

Fear I may have created another Keith Gillespie in the space of one afternoon.

:lol:

I'm going for Welbeck too. Sunderland look decent odds to be honest, that Man U team is s****.

Gutted I didn't stick money on the mackems. I do this every time, get scared by the long odds. Always go with your gut. I'm sticking a wedge on them to win it.

Got an accy on, first 5 games came off today, if city barca and bilbao win tomorow I win £267, How should i cover it? I'm fucking shit with odds and just betting in general so any advice would be appreciated.

Got an accy on, first 5 games came off today, if city barca and bilbao win tomorow I win £267, How should i cover it? I'm f***ing s*** with odds and just betting in general so any advice would be appreciated.

Difficult to lay a multiple when more than one leg left to run.

Do those games kick off at all different times? If so I would lay each game separately on Betfair to an amount that you would be happy with winning if your accy lost.

Obviously watch out your combined liability doesn't eat up too much of your £267.

Personally I would let it run and only consider laying the last leg to ensure profit.