The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Fair enough, Scolari. I'd just be fuming if I ended up amassing 100-200 quid and losing it on a 1/10 shot or something. Would rather lose it on a good value outside shot, if that makes any sense.

Good that you're winning, obviously.

Championship games tonight look a bit dicey, tempted with Wigan away to Huddersfield. Real with Cronaldo against an Atletico team without Costa, Villa and Courtous look a decent bet at around 7/5.

Toulouse

Cambridge Utd

Torquay

Leyton Orient

Is around 12/1.

Fair enough, Scolari. I'd just be fuming if I ended up amassing 100-200 quid and losing it on a 1/10 shot or something. Would rather lose it on a good value outside shot, if that makes any sense.

Ain't betting everything though. Clearly I've learned from my over 0.5 goal bets that I shouldn't do it. Been putting sometime 6quid on a two game accy amassing 1.3x money. So takes a long time, probably made over 20 straight winning bets. Lowest win been £0.9 largest £7. I just pick what I feel extremely confident in. Tennis is a huge thing, you can find good value even if favourites are a set up. (chance always exists they'll lose two in a row, but usually non-favourites tend to lose morale and lose by a larger margin in 2nd set). Also do it through betfair so value is larger than live-betting on other ripping off sites.

Ain't betting everything though. Clearly I've learned from my over 0.5 goal bets that I shouldn't do it. Been putting sometime 6quid on a two game accy amassing 1.3x money. So takes a long time, probably made over 20 straight winning bets. Lowest win been £0.9 largest £7. I just pick what I feel extremely confident in. Tennis is a huge thing, you can find good value even if favourites are a set up. (chance always exists they'll lose two in a row, but usually non-favourites tend to lose morale and lose by a larger margin in 2nd set). Also do it through betfair so value is larger than live-betting on other ripping off sites.

http://youtu.be/wXw6znXPfy4

Torquay better than evens at home to beat rock bottom Northampton?!

Thought that, Northampton haven't won in ages and Torquay won at the weekend away to Portsmouth. Northampton win it is. 

How much did you lose, David? My record's £945 in a weekend.

€1.7k

Far to much but not the end of the world. I also really considered the Chelsea/City double as safe as it gets that day considering City were about to bounce back from that defeat earlier.

€1.7k

Far to much but not the end of the world. I also really considered the Chelsea/City double as safe as it gets that day considering City were about to bounce back from that defeat earlier.

So you basically lost an average income after taxes in a weekend of betting?

€1.7k

So you basically lost an average income after taxes in a weekend of betting?

Wow :lol: