The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Opened a Coral account(£5 deposit gets a free £20 bet) so have Wigan/Brighton/Chelsea/Luton on for the £5. Was thinking Spurs/Villa/Athletico for the free bet as the offer is 10/1

Signed up for that deal myself. Wincast is anytime scorer and match result isn't it? I done that 15/8 with Rooney for a fiver then 20 on us to win. Pretty confident today.

Aye it is, got a few quid off the horses today too so may chuck a bet on your game too. Fancy 2-1/Rooney

Cheers Kint! 30 quid up and that'll pay for most of the piss tonight. :thup:

1-0 at HT. Unlucky.

Dunfermline blew nearly all my accas and in the work syndicate bet, I had £5 on BTTS & win on Liverpool, Brentford & Wolves. Sheff Utd let us down for £225.

Guest Roger Kint

Opened a Coral account(£5 deposit gets a free £20 bet) so have Wigan/Brighton/Chelsea/Luton on for the £5. Was thinking Spurs/Villa/Athletico for the free bet as the offer is 10/1

Signed up for that deal myself. Wincast is anytime scorer and match result isn't it? I done that 15/8 with Rooney for a fiver then 20 on us to win. Pretty confident today.

Aye it is, got a few quid off the horses today too so may chuck a bet on your game too. Fancy 2-1/Rooney

Cheers Kint! 30 quid up and that'll pay for most of the piss tonight. :thup:

Luckily i changed my bet to Rooney fgs/Man Utd win at 5/1 for a nice £125 profit. Have £20 on Spurs/Villa/Real today for £200 but thats bound to fall well short :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Red card bet looks interesting. 3's for RM to get one and 2's for Barca.

Ramos/Pepe playing and that should be evens

Looking good in several bets so far today.

Benteke & Bale both first scorers (£1 returns £40)

Spurs, Villa, St-Etienne, Bayer Leverkusen, Udinese, Juventus, Ath Madrid, Alkmaar, Benfica & Porto (£3 returns £171.46)

Rangers, Spurs, Alkmaar, Juventus, Benfica & Porto (£8.96 returns £68.96....thinking of sticking £5 on Catania to win/draw at 9/5 to cover it since Porto & Benfica SHOULD be ok later on)

Spurs, Monaco & Real Madrid (50p treble to return £28.17, and 3 x £1.50 doubles on the same to return either £21.13 if Real wins & Monaco loses, £26 if Monaco wins & Real loses and £66.63 if they both win)

Looking good in several bets so far today.

Benteke & Bale both first scorers (£1 returns £40)

Spurs, Villa, St-Etienne, Bayer Leverkusen, Udinese, Juventus, Ath Madrid, Alkmaar, Benfica & Porto (£3 returns £171.46)

Rangers, Spurs, Alkmaar, Juventus, Benfica & Porto (£8.96 returns £68.96....thinking of sticking £5 on Catania to win/draw at 9/5 to cover it since Porto & Benfica SHOULD be ok later on)

Spurs, Monaco & Real Madrid (50p treble to return £28.17, and 3 x £1.50 doubles on the same to return either £21.13 if Real wins & Monaco loses, £26 if Monaco wins & Real loses and £66.63 if they both win)

Still on.

Waiting on Juve for an eight teamer. Lump on Catania!!

I've covered my arse on this now even though they're down to 10. :lol:

I'm a Monaco goal away from my biggest night's profit.