The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Have a fair bit on Baines to leave Everton during this window. Can lay it off now to get my stake back; lay it or let it ride?

Would of thought Man Utd are the only ones interested. Think they've put a couple of bids in and had no joy. One of Everton's best players who wouldn't want to let him go.

Personally I'd lay it off.

(watch him sign for someone tomorrow  :D )

Have a fair bit on Baines to leave Everton during this window. Can lay it off now to get my stake back; lay it or let it ride?

Would of thought Man Utd are the only ones interested. Think they've put a couple of bids in and had no joy. One of Everton's best players who wouldn't want to let him go.

I'm really torn. Man Utd seem very keen, just can't decide if it will actually happen. Might leave it another day or two and see if I can lay it off for a guaranteed profit.

I'm really torn. Man Utd seem very keen, just can't decide if it will actually happen. Might leave it another day or two and see if I can lay it off for a guaranteed profit.

Lay. He ain't leaving. Except if he does.

:lol: I can't put it past us selling, to be honest.

Now that you gimps are obsessed with it being a double bid, it's all or nothing. The stupidity of it all being you need neither player.

:lol: I can't put it past us selling, to be honest.

Now that you gimps are obsessed with it being a double bid, it's all or nothing. The stupidity of it all being you need neither player.

You're telling me. :lol: Apparently up to 36m now too. We've got the Worlds best CM in Cleverley anyway I don't know where Fellaini would play.

Lay. He ain't leaving. Except if he does.

:lol:

£25 free bet returns £100, only got to play through another £350 until I can withdraw. :yao:

Put a £100 on Murray the other night just to play through it, now got a Roma/Milan double, with a chance to double my money, for Sunday night.

:lol: David.

Great odds for Chelsea tho.

That wouldn't have mattered at all.

It actually did.

Didn't want to place a lot tonight because the 'big betting' will start in September/October once I got a feeling of the season.

So, let's say if Chelsea had been at 1.80 today, I wouldn't have placed anything on them. Probably just a score cast then...