The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Any England bets tonight?

-3 @ 7/4 looks pretty good. Beat them 5-0 over there earlier in the qualifying campaign.

Would imagine there'd be more goals in the 2nd half too, as they get more tired.

Think the bookies are placing a bit too much emphasis on us having a few players out.

-2 @ 8/11 looks just as appealing for a more conservative bet. Notice they actually haven't conceded *that* many goals, mind, we've rattled them in against the minnows.

Can get some quite varied odds depending what bookies you go through for these handicaps.

Don't think England will bust a gut to paste them/put on a show. Once they have 2-0, reckon they'll ease up and conserve energy for the mighty Ukraine.

True. I think that will slightly be offset by the pressure we as a country (media mainly) put on the national team to perform, though. 2-0 will only sharpen some more knives. Take your point though, don't think it's going to be another 8-0 or anything daft like that.

Think 4-0 is a fair prediction.

You can get such varied odds in games like this. Lampard anytime is 8/11 with Will Hill. 7/4 with others.

Zlatan anytime against Ireland at 2.05.

Think that's fantastic odds, he said recently he's going for all time top scorer for Sweden and only 5 off that atm, plus he got a hattrick last time out.

Tempted by the England -3 but as above, can see us sitting back a little

I've got my house deposit money consolidated into one bank account atm. Some idiotic part of me wants to put it all on something with ridiculously short odds :lol: I won't, but it'd have been nice to have actually put my house on something ;)

I've got my house deposit money consolidated into one bank account atm. Some idiotic part of me wants to put it all on something with ridiculously short odds :lol: I won't, but it'd have been nice to have actually put my house on something ;)

Lump on any top nation playing tonight pre-game then trade out when they take the lead. EASY MONIES  :whistle:

Mate, open a Ladbrokes account and stick it on there with some sort of free bet. 7/4 (2.75).

even better  O0 

also got on Holland team goals Over 2.5, and Kazakhstan/GermanyAustriaBTTS double - kazaks bringing it in already

Tonight I think Holland -2 @ 2.25 (sky bet) is a good value.

Holland won this fixture 3-0 in March. In Hollands last 5 World Cup Qualifiers they have had 5 wins with scores of 4-1,3-0,4-1,3-0,4-0.

Holland are on the list for me, alongside Portugal and Italy.

England -2

England -3

Lampard anytime

Ibra anytime

Italy over 1.5 goals

Netherlands over 2.5 goals

All singles apart from the bottom double.

Side bets didn't happen, but main 2 bets came through. Pleased with that.

As well as:

Think 4-0 is a fair prediction.

Being a very fair and profitable prediction.

A good night.