Faye Downey

prefabtoon

A sign Pardew is capable of spotting our failures and weaknesses and trying to do something about them?

It's probably more of a sign that we aren't signing much depth wise

If we can keep Tiote, Cabaye, Taylor, Krul, colo, hba & Marv fit for the entire season things would be very different next season.

I think some of them though are beyond any help, they'll pick up injuiries regardless (hba & Taylor especially)

I don't think HBA is too much of a problem if we get him back to full fitness, think he's been unlucky with injuries since arriving rather than being a crock. I do think Marv seems to have bigger issues fitness/injury wise however.

Agree that if we keep the core of our main players fit for majority of season, we will go very well.

A sign Pardew is capable of spotting our failures and weaknesses and trying to do something about them?

How dare you! We'll have none of that talk round here!  ;)

It is good news though, he's saying and doing mostly the right things just now, hope it continues.

:lol: desperately searching for any positive Pardew news.

Well it is some, isn't it? Just asking yo.

Of course it is :lol:.

Keep fighting the good fight.

If we can keep Tiote, Cabaye, Taylor, Krul, colo, hba & Marv fit for the entire season things would be very different next season.

I think some of them though are beyond any help, they'll pick up injuiries regardless (hba & Taylor especially)

I don't think HBA is too much of a problem if we get him back to full fitness, think he's been unlucky with injuries since arriving rather than being a crock. I do think Marv seems to have bigger issues fitness/injury wise however.

Agree that if we keep the core of our main players fit for majority of season, we will go very well.

He's a huge crock, but easily our best player as well. Just getting him fit would change the season, for him to start say 33 prem games next season would be fantastic, to see him hitting form through playing instead of the stop start we've had to put up with.  :drool:

Guest icemanblue

He's a huge crock, but easily our best player as well. Just getting him fit would change the season, for him to start say 33 prem games next season would be fantastic, to see him hitting form through playing instead of the stop start we've had to put up with.  :drool:

Must. Not. Ask. How.

Resist... Re... sist.

Shit.

It is good news though, he's saying and doing mostly the right things just now, hope it continues.

Saying and doing mostly the right things in July :lol:

Yep, it looks like she'll only be there in a consultant status. Which is fine, most of the time what you need is somebody to review training routines and food habits of players to improve this kind of thing, instead of being in the training pitch every day.

Guest icemanblue

Before the season starts, innit? Are we entirely past the point of giving credit for positive moves now?

Before the season starts, innit? Are we entirely past the point of giving credit for positive moves now?

There is always a loop hole with Pardew don't forget, this couldn't have been his idea.

Positive signing = Carr's work of genius.

Is that a rhetorical question?