Faye Downey

prefabtoon

Is it just me or was finishing a game not one of our strengths last season. If it wasn't for some of our injury time goals last year we'd have went down.

Along with starting a game.

Is it just me or was finishing a game not one of our strengths last season. If it wasn't for some of our injury time goals last year we'd have went down.

Cisse got some injury time winners but a few of our players looked fucked after the hour mark. It's not as if many bar Santon and Jonas played loads of games either.

this news has settled in now and it's not that surprising really when you think about it, if i had to guess what pardew would come up with as solutions to last seasons shit then i'd have gone with fitness and organisation

nowt else

It's a good move though yeah?

well yeah, it is of course regardless of style of play...the mackems laughed us off the pitched with nothing other than fitness and organisation

just saying it was an obvious move for the man, rather than look to address the fact that his teams can't play decent attacking football, shit like that

Guest icemanblue

Which, of course, there's been plenty of stories about and player quotes saying we've been trying to improve, throughout pre-season. :lol:

Which, of course, there's been plenty of stories and player quotes saying we've been trying to improve, throughout pre-season. :lol:

which, of course, pardew has talked up since he came to the club and has never achieved

maybe last year was the tipping point for him and the players have had a word and got him to see that balance is the key, i really really hope so :thup:

Nutrition review, excellent.

Most athletes, particularly the young ones, eat terribly!

I was at the airport in Amsterdam yesterday and half of the Sunderland youth side were eating pizza and mcdonalds.

Even Mackems deserve to treat themselves every now and again. The poor souls normally load up on cheesy chips 7 days a week. A McChicken Sandwich is like anyone else going to the Ritz.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

The injuries we are getting remind me of those we got under Souness and that was blamed on the training we were doing.

Guest neesy111

Wasn't it the grass at the training ground under souness? Imagine if pardew said that

He did blame the rangers game on the grass being too long....