Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

It feels slightly meh going from the NFL FF to this, where everyone's team is pretty much the same. Can anyone recommend a Premier League auction FF to me for next season? I used fantasyleague.com years ago.

This. I might be shit at FF, but it's far more exciting.

I'm in a H2H league at the moment and at this point everyone has the same team or very similar so its come down to who picks the right captain for each weekend.

I'm currently top of my league so i can't complain too much but over the last few weeks its basically consisted you pick the right captain and you win.

A bit anti-climatic really.

Guest Roger Kint

Have went 5 at the back for the first time every on this. Going to be either inspired or a total disaster :lol:

I've joined you in this negative tactic, from 3 at the back all season to 5 at the back  :lol:

Suppose when your back 6 is Boruc, Sakho, Zabaletta, Baines, Dawson & Lovren its easier to fancy any of those to outscore Remy or Barkley while Brady is doubtful so little choice really.

Do transfers carry on to next week or not?

You can carry over one maximum. If you don't make a transfer one week, you get two the next, but you don't get three the week after.  If you only use one of your two free transfers, you'll have two again next week.

Anti-Spurs week: Sigurdsson and Soldado out (they're both scoring Sunday, sorry), Remy (he ain't) and Oscar in.

Mignolet

Zabaleta

Coleman

Shaw

Walker

Ramsey

Mirallas

Oscar

Remy

Giroud

Sturridge

It feels slightly meh going from the NFL FF to this, where everyone's team is pretty much the same. Can anyone recommend a Premier League auction FF to me for next season? I used fantasyleague.com years ago.

Leffe, if you find a good site that does auctions, you know what to do.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I've put Nasri in. He should get a start due to Silva's injury & he tends to flourish against utterly shite teams.