Rio Ave 3 - 1 Newcastle United - post-match RAGING from page 11

Decky

Guest bimpy474

You would think in a friendly that Pardew would tell them to pass it around.

Have faith, bimps. Pards has them hoofing so that none of the Prem teams get a look at our new style of play. This is all a ruse. We're gonna be like Brazil when the season starts. :pardsgrin:

Ah, fool the spies, i see :lol:

It would appear we have learned nothing, I know it's only a friendly but you really shouldn't be 3-0 after 30 minutes in any game

What should you be after 30 minutes in any game?

Well you could be 1-0 down, hell even 2-0 but 3-0 fucking hell that's just not even starting to play.

What would you expect the score to be in any game after 30 mins for a premier league team?

Have faith, bimps. Pards has them hoofing so that none of the Prem teams get a look at our new style of play. This is all a ruse. We're gonna be like Brazil when the season starts. :pardsgrin:

The new Pards is five steps ahead of the competition. He can't believe people think this is how we'll actually play.

Guest bimpy474

The new Pards is five steps ahead of the competition. He can't believe people think this is how we'll actually play.

I hate him.

Guest bimpy474

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 3m

Sissoko and Obertan set to come on for the second half. #nufc

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/i'm%20out%20of%20here/grand/dog-im-out-of-here-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1382.gif