Paços de Ferreira 1-1 Newcastle United (FT) - post game discussion from page 33

RodneyCisse

Guest bimpy474

It's only a friendly but it's ludicrous that we are seeing the same patterns emerging as last season, the same faults and f***ing s*** football.

I think that's what's pissing me off. I appreciate it is a friendly but we should be trying to attack, playing without fear really and not repeating the same shocking mistakes from last season. I'm seeing no evidence of any of that.

In addition Pardew still has not learned players positions and appeared to move Ben Arfa out right after a bit, should have been there from the start. Why play a central player out right and move your best wide player centre. Beyond belief. We never create many chances either or at least fire a shot off. Never close enough to do it. Predict we will finish around 16th this season

Were very easy to play against, we have no real attack at all, from any angle.

Sholas movement is none existent why the f*** do we still bother with him its f***ing depressing, may aswel just stick a statue on the pitch.

I think its because we have no one else.

Do we have any other strikers in reserves other than Campbell. How have we not got young strikers at all.

No one who is remotely close to the first team. Even Campbell is going out on loan. We literally have no one. Not much AP can do on that front to be fair.

You would think we would have aimed to fix that and bring in a couple of young strikers beneath first team, must be a cheap striker about that is a better fit than Shola - it's best isn't it, that's who it is

Guest bimpy474

It's the same formation, the same non movement, the same poor corners. Just no different at all.

:lol: What did you expect?

I thought Pardew might at least try something else, not the same stuff that failed and nearly got us relegated.

Guest BrightonMag

What's the betting plenty happened at half time too.

The indiscipline is fairly typical of a team that has realised nothing has changed. I wouldn't enjoy it either.

Pardew writes and writes and writes in that fucking notepad.

What the fuck is he writing! It's the same shit setup and style of play!

No ink in that pen. Pulling a Costanza "look busy" move.

:lol: it's like when I see people (me) carrying around a folder and a pen, just doing laps of the hospital pretending to be important.

What is my life.

You only see him fucking with that pad when things are going relentlessly bad. It's all scribbles, guaranteed.

Just doing those little pen tornadoes. (Tell me you get what I mean? :lol:)

:lol: I would be shocked if there was a stitch of English in that bullshit pad of his. Not even an "A" where he started to pretend to write something but just started writing his name. It's a book of lies.

:lol: Hope we get some super HD close ups of that treacherous pad this season, see what's really going on.

It's only a friendly but it's ludicrous that we are seeing the same patterns emerging as last season, the same faults and f***ing s*** football.

I think that's what's pissing me off. I appreciate it is a friendly but we should be trying to attack, playing without fear really and not repeating the same shocking mistakes from last season. I'm seeing no evidence of any of that.

In addition Pardew still has not learned players positions and appeared to move Ben Arfa out right after a bit, should have been there from the start. Why play a central player out right and move your best wide player centre. Beyond belief. We never create many chances either or at least fire a shot off. Never close enough to do it. Predict we will finish around 16th this season

Were very easy to play against, we have no real attack at all, from any angle.

We will still be running around with 15 minutes left though so that's good - go fitness woooo

Calling for Pardew out is tantamount to calling for Kinnear in. Ashley is an evil genius. So the hope that Pardew might not last that longer, has basically been replaced by a best case scenario of Pards for a few months, followed by Kinnear until the end of the season.

Absolutely disgraceful from our club captain, like. Way to set a good example, you fucking imbecile.

Good thing the vice captain is never one to leave his foot in, oh wait.

Are people in any doubt now that these cunts need driving out ASAP?

Tbh I was undecided until we were 1-0 down in our second pre-season friendly. This just takes the biscuit.

:lol: it's like when I see people (me) carrying around a folder and a pen, just doing laps of the hospital pretending to be important.

What is my life.

You only see him fucking with that pad when things are going relentlessly bad. It's all scribbles, guaranteed.

:lol: I would be shocked if there was a stitch of English in that bullshit pad of his. Not even an "A" where he started to pretend to write something but just started writing his name. It's a book of lies.

:lol: Hope we get some super HD close ups of that treacherous pad this season, see what's really going on.

http://slimber.com/gallery/images2/10/107550/fail-s-symbol.jpg

"Ah the fack do ya do it agen?"

What is my life.

:lol: It's gonna be like the cover of a grade schooler's notebook, man.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 8m

Hull City scout Stan Ternent is in attendance tonight. #nufc #hcfc

Shola?

Cabaye.

Probs a Cabs-Hatem double swoop!  Mike will slyly include the 99p bag to hold them both.

Where is the rest of the stadium? It dissolve or something?

It has been demolished. They are building a new stand.