Paços de Ferreira 1-1 Newcastle United (FT) - post game discussion from page 33

RodneyCisse

Guest Phil K

Most people were predicting a hammering off a quality side, any positives to take?

Baffling.

Eh?

The usual puzzling digs at another poster, Ian. You know what this sites like, surely

I was pleased with the second half like, it was all us pretty much. Jonas calmed it down much like he did against Anzhi, but it is a lot easier for him against European sides. Tiote is still a disaster and some of the more established players were disappointing but I expected far worse after the red card. Maybe my expectations are just very low nowadays.

He thinks the ref let too many tackles go before the sending off? :lol: :lol:

He was whistling for f***ing everything and doled out a few yellow cards anarl, baffling comment.

Oh, and of course he thinks we played well etc etc. f*** me. :lol:

He wasnt like, there were a fair few challenged that he let go. I was sitting waiting for a whistle on a few occasions and it never came.

As for the performance, the last half hour/second half we pretty much controlled the game without having any attacking threat whatsoever. Whether we'll look more dangerous when/if players are brought in, time will tell.

He thinks the ref let too many tackles go before the sending off? :lol: :lol:

He was whistling for f***ing everything and doled out a few yellow cards anarl, baffling comment.

Oh, and of course he thinks we played well etc etc. f*** me. :lol:

He wasnt like, there were a fair few challenged that he let go. I was sitting waiting for a whistle on a few occasions and it never came.

This.  Their players were treating it like a World Cup semi final and they were Real Madrid, or any random Portuguese club for that matter.

Amusing to note that whilst NUFC fans are debating about a friendly against a mediocre team from a country that is financially bust and from where we are unlikely to gain any merchandise sales or new fans, Man U and Liverpool have been over in Australia and S.E.Asia - where the fans will be getting better incomes/spending power etc - and playing friendlies to cement their already wide fan-bases in these areas.

Just illustrates the thinking and lack of investment from the top in NUFC......Kinnear probably doesn't even know where S.E.Asia is....

Course he does, he liberated it from the Japanese in 1945

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/23/article-0-1AF64973000005DC-175_634x532.jpg

Reminds me of

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/349/funny-pictures-hitman-monkey-drowns-boy.jpg

Guest icemanblue

Little prick deserved it. They'd been deliberately trying to cause injury for the whole game. Nasty trips when the player was getting away, coming in hard from behind. Just being cunts, really. As long as there's no ban, I couldn't give a fuck. Should have slapped him, too.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/23/article-0-1AF64973000005DC-175_634x532.jpg

Reminds me of

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/349/funny-pictures-hitman-monkey-drowns-boy.jpg

Oi! Brother from another mother or simply just a copy cat?

Reminds me of a hairy hitman monkey that finds no pleasure in his job.

Guest Roger Kint

Anywhere you can see footage of the game?

You mean like a video sharing website popular for football videos? :hmm:

Guest Roger Kint

Anywhere you can see footage of the game?

You mean like a video sharing website popular for football videos? :hmm:

or a website showing just over a hundred fantastic goals

Shola's?

Getting in some practice to make ourselves nice and cosy at the bottom of the Fair Play league table ahead of the new season lest we should, horror of horrors, qualify for Europe.

Little prick deserved it. They'd been deliberately trying to cause injury for the whole game. Nasty trips when the player was getting away, coming in hard from behind. Just being cunts, really. As long as there's no ban, I couldn't give a fuck. Should have slapped him, too.