Blackpool 0-1 Newcastle United (FT) post-match discussion from p12

RodneyCisse

Be interesting to hear how we played from anyone who went.

Texts from a mate said we were good first half, counter-attacked well and Sissoko's non-goal was a great move. We were OK second half, a little leggy and the subs didn't really get the tempo back. Sounded like a good run out and that we played some attacking stuff.

Be interesting to hear how we played from anyone who went.

Texts from a mate said we were good first half, counter-attacked well and Sissoko's non-goal was a great move. We were OK second half, a little leggy and the subs didn't really get the tempo back. Sounded like a good run out and that we played some attacking stuff.

sounds like standard pre-season stuff, the loads of subs always takes out any sting in the game

Pardew post match : 'Is going to give Kinnear a ring to see how the transfers are going'

:lol:

Be great if Pardew started doing this when asked about Kinnear and his work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFTt_8iOwnk

Kinnear, my boy Kinnear and all his medals and awards, all his transfers he's brought in. I'll get on the phone to him right now, oh no its engaged, he must be on the phone to Wenger or possibly Fergie trying to sort out some free transfers the pair owe him from over the years

Pardew post match : 'Is going to give Kinnear a ring to see how the transfers are going'

Also said kinnear  Kinnear has list of targets and they are "difficult to get over the line". I've never really hated a phrase as much as I hate that

Thankfully not hearing as much "window slams shut" as last summer.

Surely he hasn't said that man  :lol:

He did but it was very tongue in cheek, reporter asked him how far along the targets where and he said "i don't know maybe i'll give Joe a ring in a minute" then started to laugh.

Sounds like a decent work out and looks like no one as picked up any injuries bar a bit of a dead leg for Shola which AP said was nothing serious.  Good use of the squad as well,  decent team today and can bring in the likes of Hatem, Tiote, Colo, Cisse on Tuesday against St Mirren.

That is f***ing worrying, he doesn't seem sure at all, now down to 1 player I think

He has no say at all..... i wouldn't get concerned at all he doesn't have a clue what is going on never has.

That is f***ing worrying, he doesn't seem sure at all, now down to 1 player I think

He has no say at all..... i wouldn't get concerned at all he doesn't have a clue what is going on never has.

He just seems less sure per week, and starts talking up Cisse and Ben Arfa instead. Gonna be a long hard season if we don't get some attacking players "over the line"

What's this filth that Ketsbaia texted me while at the cricket about us scoring from a corner which according to me old man is a blatant lie?

Apparently Ryder was too busy licking windows to notice what actually happened.