Rangers 1 - 1 Newcastle United - pretend you know how it went from page 18

Decky

Guest WhyAyeCabaye

Scottish Second Division... What's the verdict? Conference standard? Worse?

From what I seen following Rangers in the 3rd division last season- I'd say conference at best. 

There's a few decent players at each clubs- Rory McAllister at peterhead, for example.  But on the whole awful, awful standard. There's a reason why they're all part timer.

"Sammy Ameobi is giving Rangers something to think about here"

God what a depressing sentence.

He's gonna be in the team this season. Another Ameobi. We've got another Ameobi to put up with. Kinnear rates him and Pardew is bound to as well.

I swear every time something positive happen, and we start to look on the bright side, the management at the club is like ":yao: How dare you think positive about our the club" 

Amazing how a couple of months can make you forget how much you'd like Alan Pardew to walk under a bus. Easily comes rushing back too.

I never forget, I've barely been less enthused about following the club and I know a lot of that is his fault.

Not basing that comment on this friendly like, just saying. :lol:

So our front six was something like this, then? (If the Pacos friendly is anything to go by, which was the same personnel I think, minus Cisse?)

----- Cabaye --- Tiote ------

Siss ------- HBA ------ Jonas

------------ Cisse --------------

Tiote: Wrong. Shouldn't be in the team.

Sissoko: Wrong. Should be starting deeper.

Sissoko: Wrong again. Shouldn't be on the right.

HBA: Wrong. Should be on either wing, preferably right.

Jonas: Wrong. Shouldn't be in the team.

Cisse/Cabaye: Probably fair enough but probably rendered completely useless by the amount of Wrong going on around them.

I

Amazing how a couple of months can make you forget how much you'd like Alan Pardew to walk under a bus. Easily comes rushing back too.

I never forget, I've barely been less enthused about following the club and I know a lot of that is his fault.

Not basing that comment on this friendly like, just saying. :lol:

Likewise. So pleased I paid for season ticket ages ago. Would totally resent it coming out my bank account at the moment.

Probably pick up again when I get going to games again but generally it seems totally futile (couldn't give a toss about tonight disclaimer).