The Official Alan Pardew Excuses Thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

:lol: Well, I've been using this one for a canny few years. So, I guess so? I'm not particularly sure what the question means, to be honest. Is that good, or bad?

Just a playful dig. You'd probably be a hell of a lot happier not being on here tbh :lol:

I appreciate your concern, Jack. It's genuinely unexpected, but heartwarming. But, I'm comfortable in my happiness, for the time being. Bit stressed out over whether the new carpet will 'go' with the new sofa, without seeing them together first, like. I'm sure that's only natural, though, and it'll work out.

This was nice.

Does the carpet match the drapes?

Stop making quotes up man you bell ends. Jack are you gonna keep a tighter hold on the standards of your thread or what?  :director:

"We was confident of the win until Village Idiot said he were watching. Obviously it's then difficult to get that win over the line".

In fairness, we don't need an excuse to get beat by Man City at their ground. He'd be better off saving his ammo for next weekend IMO.

Aye, he should just stand in front of the camera after the match and partridge.gif

In fact I'd prefer it if he just did that every week.

In fairness, we don't need an excuse to get beat by Man City at their ground. He'd be better off saving his ammo for next weekend IMO.

Aye, he should just stand in front of the camera after the match and partridge.gif

In fact I'd prefer it if he just did that every week.

:lol: Better than hearing him talk

He'll blame Taylor and just blatantly say Man City were always going to slaughter us. Sure he even said at the start we can't compete with them. I wouldn't be surprised if he even blamed the media for talking about Cabaye. One way or another he won't mention the fundamental mistakes our players were making and the lack of ideas.