The Official Alan Pardew Excuses Thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

“We’re kind of patching ourselves up a little bit from Monday. First game you don’t really want to go down to 10 men with 45 minutes to go. Some of our players have worked a little bit harder than they should have, so we’ve got a couple of tired bodies. Cheik (Tiote) has got a slight strain, so we’re a little bit worried about him and Jonas (Gutierrez) will definitely be out. Everybody else should be okay.”

Guest reefatoon

“We’re kind of patching ourselves up a little bit from Monday. First game you don’t really want to go down to 10 men with 45 minutes to go. Some of our players have worked a little bit harder than they should have, so we’ve got a couple of tired bodies. Cheik (Tiote) has got a slight strain, so we’re a little bit worried about him and Jonas (Gutierrez) will definitely be out. Everybody else should be okay.”

Stop with the negative f***ing pre game excuses all the time you absolute c*** of epic c*** proportions.  (The Parmeister, not you Biggs)

Guest Phil K

Inochi right on cue :lol:

The first search actually Ian - oh how I wish I could prove it to you!  :rolleyes:

Easy to say. Harder to prove

It begins.  :lol:

Tired, well aint that some shit.

Stop with the negative f***ing pre game excuses all the time you absolute c*** of epic c*** proportions.  (The Parmeister, not you Biggs)

I know mate  ;D

At least the Bale move will free up the market, we was stuck because of it. Said Alan.

Lol im sure he will have another excuse waiting in the wings.

You know what folks? I think we've finally found something Alan is good at

Guest bimpy474

At least the Bale move will free up the market, we was stuck because of it. Said Alan.

Tbf to him, whenever he's asked about transfers he tries to say something, as we've seen it's utter nonsense. I still dont know why he just doesn't say, ask Joe. Then leave it at that.

Tbf to him, whenever he's asked about transfers he tries to say something, as we've seen it's utter nonsense. I still dont know why he just doesn't say, ask Joe. Then leave it at that.

Because Joe says the same things as Pardew 3 in by Friday and we are going go sign 3 strikers.

Pardew just does a good PR job by talking about we are still in the market biding our time because he knows that if he speaks honestly and talks frankly about our business being done their will be a rebellion and a mini boycott

Guest bimpy474

Because Joe says the same things as Pardew 3 in by Friday and we are going go sign 3 strikers.

Pardew just does a good PR job by talking about we are still in the market biding our time because he knows that if he speaks honestly and talks frankly about our business being done their will be a rebellion and a mini boycott

Actually the last few times Pardew has downplayed signing anyone, well sometimes he does. I really hate Ashley, he just wants his money back and we're suffering for it, with his shoestring ways to limit his spending.

:jesuswept:

He didn't use that one until October last year.