The Official Alan Pardew Excuses Thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Guest neesy111

My favourite was when he said some of the players were tired because they had played on Thursday and some of them weren't sharp because they hadn't played on Thursday. This in the same interview.

That was after the mackems game ffs.

Guest reefatoon

What a disgusting thread, get it locked man, embarrassing. If RTG had something like this up we would be all over it, so hypocritical.

Excuse 31. RTG would be all over it.

Guest neesy111

What a disgusting thread, get it locked man, embarrassing. If RTG had something like this up we would be all over it, so hypocritical.

I forgot this forum was a dictatorship.

I'll delete it the day when Pardew comes out and says something like, "I'll hold my hands up.  We got our tactics completely wrong.  We didn't play to our own strengths and we hadn't thought about how Player X might impact the game for them".

Until that point I'd like it to remain open as a chronicle of his continuing bullshit mumblings.

I love that everyone's living up to their stereotypes in this thread, good effort all round :lol:

:lol:

Can't really help but find it embarrassing TBH. Guess as long as it gets the 'excuse' whinging out of the main Pardew thread it's a good move.

???

Guest icemanblue

Well, we'll just have to hope that things go spectacularly to shit, we're terrible throughout the season, and then get relegated. Then we won't have to deal with any pesky positivity from the usual suspects. We can all just post memes and lols, and slap each other on the back over how right we all were.

sorry but what's embarrassing? i don't get how it's embarrassing

the man is the alan partridge of football ffs

I find it embarrassing that we have a thread dedicated to 'excuses' from our own manager, before a ball has been kicked in the season, and made up of quite a lot of stuff which is exactly the same as every manager in the league comes out with on a weekly basis.

I also find it depressing and irritating how we revel in negativity, but that's a bigger issue.