The Official Alan Pardew Excuses Thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

I dont think Pardew is class, but I also dont think he is the sole reason we are playing badly.

As ive said before.

99/100 - Sissoko should be skinning anyone in lower Scottish divisions, regardless of the position he players. Same goes for the rest of the players.

Really dont see our players getting as much abuse.

I could manage our Squad, and we should still be thumping Rangers.

Why should he be skinning anyone, that's not his game. I don't want to see them skinning players unless it's Ben Arfa, because that's the way he plays. The others should be going through them with passing and movement, which is coached.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Some people believe our players are all worldies tbh. :lol:

A lot of the time there's a reason they cost £5m.

And play for their countries.

This thread is so s*** now. Completely ruined by the wums.

Everyone keeps calling Anita an international because he got a couple of caps. 3 years ago.

:lol:

I think because most of the players at one time or another and when allowed to and put in the correct positions have shown their qualities in the past.

Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Sissoko, Marveaux, Cisse etc.

So I assume people have more believe in the players if they were directed correctly rather than the manger. Add in the fact that when a whole team is under performing and getting bad results the manager should take responsibility. If it was just two or three players that were performing badly then of course blame the players but when they all struggle then there is a much bigger problem.

Ian you must have known what this thread was going to be like, if you don't like it stay out of it. Pretty simple really. All the excuses can stay in here and people can laugh at them so they don't go crazy and you don't drag It down to an arguement, everyone is happy.

:spit:

You lot have a funny way of showing happiness then. We've just drew with Rangers, lets ridicule our manager and call for him to be sacked. Happy times!!!

Our players really aren't all that tbh. What we could do with is a good manager to overcome this and at least get them playing as a team.

That's the main worry I have. No matter what excuses, valid or otherwise, this has to be the bare minimum.

I'll dread it if we play like a team of strangers again.

Guest icemanblue

So Pardew's  next line of defense is that our players actually aren't that good :lol:

Couldnt make it up.

But, you just have?

Guest neesy111

Some people believe our players are all worldies tbh. :lol:

A lot of the time there's a reason they cost £5m.

And play for their countries.

This thread is so s*** now. Completely ruined by the wums.

Everyone keeps calling Anita an international because he got a couple of caps. 3 years ago.

:lol:

Christian Bassedas had caps for Argentina.  Was still fucking shit.

So Pardew's  next line of defense is that our players actually aren't that good :lol:

Couldnt make it up.

But, you just have?

Well tell me why the quality of our players was dragged into this discussion if I made it up?

Guest neesy111

If he says the players are over-hyped, that to me is a genuine excuse.  The problem is then, what is he doing to make them better and the team look better if that's the case?

Guest icemanblue

Couldnt make it up.

But, you just have?

Well tell me why the quality of our players was dragged into this discussion if I made it up?

Fuck knows. Someone brought it up, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't ol' Alan. So, yeah, you made it up.

Ian you must have known what this thread was going to be like, if you don't like it stay out of it. Pretty simple really. All the excuses can stay in here and people can laugh at them so they don't go crazy and you don't drag It down to an arguement, everyone is happy.

You lot have a funny way of showing happiness then. We've just drew with Rangers, lets ridicule our manager and call for him to be sacked. Happy times!!!

Eh? Think you've missed the point here and in this thread.

Couldnt make it up.

But, you just have?

Fuck knows. Someone brought it up, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't ol' Alan. So, yeah, you made it up.

Sorry, meant Pardew's defense by people here who actually think he can do his job.

So no, didn't.

Guest icemanblue

Couldnt make it up.

But, you just have?

Sorry, meant Pardew's defense by people here who actually think he can do his job.

What?

Couldnt make it up.

But, you just have?

What?

I'm sure you can work it out yourself.

As I understand it this thread was just to keep track of Pardew's funnier excuses - there were some crackers last year (spies :lol:). Someone did it previously albeit not in its own thread. Why are people compelled to take it all so personally and defend him at every turn? :lol: If you don't like a thread, don't come in it.

I'm calling for him to be sacked based on his entire time here, and his entire career.

Guest icemanblue

Couldnt make it up.

But, you just have?

What?

I'm sure you can work it out yourself.

I really can't. This whole exchange has been utterly bizarrre, but very funny. Thanks. :lol:

I think because most of the players at one time or another and when allowed to and put in the correct positions have shown their qualities in the past.

Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Sissoko, Marveaux, Cisse etc.

So I assume people have more believe in the players if they were directed correctly rather than the manger. Add in the fact that when a whole team is under performing and getting bad results the manager should take responsibility. If it was just two or three players that were performing badly then of course blame the players but when they all struggle then there is a much bigger problem.

We are not getting bad results though are we? Unless you mean Rangers? We haven't even started the season yet. Or are we going from last season, in which case I can point to the season before in which Pardew got us good results. I just think we should start the season before we start all this again. Hopefully we don't have to.

Eh? Think you've missed the point here and in this thread.

The thread has been created like it's just for a little giggle when really it's for everyone to have their sly digs at Pardew and vent there frustration inside by nit picking things from the press. It's not laughing at getting names mixed up or getting muddled up mid sentence, it's dissecting interviews to find little comments which can make him look clueless. I'm fairly certain this could be done across the board for all managers in press interviews if looked into.