The Official Alan Pardew Excuses Thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

I feel you are worried that when you get into your Pardew debates with people they will just point to countless examples from this thread and it will make it harder to defend the sometimes indefensible. :pow:

Ian you must have known what this thread was going to be like, if you don't like it stay out of it. Pretty simple really. All the excuses can stay in here and people can laugh at them so they don't go crazy and you don't drag It down to an arguement, everyone is happy.

:thup:

By that argument, we should probably create an "Moron" thread, so that like minded people can stick together and be Morons.

Ian you must have known what this thread was going to be like, if you don't like it stay out of it. Pretty simple really. All the excuses can stay in here and people can laugh at them so they don't go crazy and you don't drag It down to an arguement, everyone is happy.

By that argument, we should probably create an "Moron" thread, so that like minded people can stick together and be Morons.

Go start it and James will join you in a bit.

An Moron thread :lol:

Just a bit of fun IMO, some of the excuses he uses are legitimate and some are comical so I assume the thread will be keeping track of those. I find the point about other managers weird, nobody analyses them because er, they're not our manager. :lol:

more appropriate would be an ostrich thread for those people with their head in the sand, they can all stay in there and pretend everything is ok while the rest of us in the real football world address the realities of having a shit fucking manager :lol:

It was my understanding this thread was started because he stated there would be "no excuses this season" so if he does come out with them he will be going against what he has said.

If he hadn't said that then fair enough you could argue it's a bit silly to make this thread as he has been deflecting criticism since the day he joined so why now.

But since he has  stated "no excuses" I don't understand how anybody can have a problem with this thread.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I bet 60% of people who really enjoy this thread are the lads who laugh when the opposition score.

Guest icemanblue

At this point, is there anyone who actually thinks Pardew is a class manager?

doubtful, but there are people such as ian and brett who are backing him to improve...it's about as positive as it gets for old pardeux at the moment i'd say

If by 'backing him to improve' is the same as 'hoping to fuck that he improves for the sake of our team', then I'm in the same boat. I'm just wondering who the thread for 'ostriches' was for?

I bet 60% of people who really enjoy this thread are the lads who laugh when the opposition score.

Yeah because those who dislike Pardew don't care about the team doing well right?

Guest Haris Vuckic

Yeah because those who dislike Pardew don't care about the team doing well right?

Om nom nom, words in my mouth.

If by 'backing him to improve' is the same as 'hoping to fuck that he improves for the sake of our team', then I'm in the same boat. I'm just wondering who the thread for 'ostriches' was for?

i don't take backing the same as hoping personally no, you don't back someone without a reason unless you're a sycophant or it in some way benefits you....so people backing him must have reasons right?

i hope he improves, i really fucking do, i'd love to be sat here in may with you taking the piss out of me while we ended a good season and have a cup under our arms, but i can find no reasons to suggest it's anything more than blind hope at the moment

just my interpretation, so the ostrich thread is for whoever you like because as the morons are apparently now in the majority the non-morons should perhaps have their own hangout

I dont think Pardew is class, but I also dont think he is the sole reason we are playing badly.

As ive said before.

99/100 - Sissoko should be skinning anyone in lower Scottish divisions, regardless of the position he players. Same goes for the rest of the players.

Really dont see our players getting as much abuse.

I could manage our Squad, and we should still be thumping Rangers.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Some people believe our players are all worldies tbh. :lol:

A lot of the time there's a reason they cost £5m.