The Official Alan Pardew Excuses Thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

He will have been happy to keep it to four seeing as they are one of the "big clubs".  Fucking prick

Yep. He'll mention their money as if that excuses not closing them down or doing anything other than stand in awe.

Pardew: "I didn't see why they (Arsenal) couldn't give us the respect and honour of giving us till Tuesday morning." (to bid for Cabaye)

Pardew: "It wasn't us that gave Cabaye the news. Difficult to play a game of this magnitude (after hearing it)."

Just picked this up from football 365

"Newcastle were already trailing 2-0 at the Etihad Stadium when Taylor was dismissed in first-half stoppage-time for swinging an arm at Sergio Aguero.

Pardew does not believe Taylor's actions were malicious and is adamant it was out of character for the centre-half.

"I have to say I thought we gave a good account of ourselves up until the sending off," Pardew told Sky Sports.

"We'd threatened their goal, but the sending off made it a really difficult night for us and you don't want that on the first day.

"It was a silly challenge from Tayls, it was out of character for him, and then we had to work and grind in the second half, which we did.

"I just thought it was a silly action, and I can't really defend him on it, if I'm honest. I know he's a proper fella and he wouldn't mean to be malicious to the guy."  ;D

Guest bimpy474

We had 3 touches in their area the entire game, how and when in the fuck did we threaten their goal. Is he mental.

We had 3 touches in their area the entire game, how and when in the f*** did we threaten their goal. Is he mental.

It's his mind game tactics.  If he says it enough he probably things people will believe it.

We had 3 touches in their area the entire game, how and when in the fuck did we threaten their goal. Is he mental.

We looked at it menacingly a few times.

Did anarl, definitely remember a close up of Cisse, glaring at Hart (albeit from some distance)  :lol: