The Official Alan Pardew Excuses Thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

How can you be tired or even 'patching ourselves up' after one fucking game?

Seriously, this shit is beyond a joke now.

Didn't you see the phenomenal levels of effort the players put in against City? We made them work their socks off.

They get a new fitness expert in during the summer and Pardew starts crying about tiredness after one fucking game. :lol: The guy is a joke, he must think we're too stupid to even realise how shit his excuses are.

Honestly, tired after one game because of ten men for half a game or so.

Seriously, I may have even had a tiny bit of a sympathy for that excuse if the players knuckled down and chased the shit out of the City players. Half the time they couldn't be arsed to move.

:lol:

i did ask in the match thread but didn't see an answer, did they even look fitter vs. citeh?

Looked like exactly the same team that crawled over the line last season, same game plans, same tactics same everything.

Same fitness levels. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

i did ask in the match thread but didn't see an answer, did they even look fitter vs. citeh?

Looked like exactly the same team that crawled over the line last season, same game plans, same tactics same everything.

i mean i knew it would all be horseshit like, but felt compelled to ask in the interests of balance

interesting mind if this renowned fitness bird can't improve them...doubt she'd be happy with that on her CV

i mean i knew it would all be horseshit like, but felt compelled to ask in the interests of balance

interesting mind if this renowned fitness bird can't improve them...doubt she'd be happy with that on her CV

I doubt it. 

You could have the fittest team in the world but if your manager is Aldridge Prior you aint going to win many matches.

I doubt it. 

You could have the fittest team in the world but if your manager is Aldridge Prior you aint going to win many matches.

wasn't on about winning like, just wondered if they ran about more or generally looked like they were up to speed for what's to come...knew the answer anyways like

They looked like last season had just finished last weekend. 

They really did.

They really did.

they don't want to play for this joker, it's so obvious eh?  but let's not assume anything, worst thing in the world is assuming...unless you're assuming our terminal decline is in no way related to alan pardew, of course

Guest icemanblue

They really did.

they don't want to play for this joker, it's so obvious eh?  but let's not assume anything, worst thing in the world is assuming...unless you're assuming our terminal decline is in no way related to alan pardew, of course

You didn't see the match, mate. So, I guess that means you're making assumptions based on a collection of somewhat biased opinions.

Count it.

They really did.

No assumptions necessary, I sat and watched 0-3 and 0-6 and I know what a team looks like when it's completely bereft of confidence and given up on the manager. We've seen it plenty of times before.

They really did.

You didn't see the match, mate. So, I guess that means you're making assumptions based on a collection of somewhat biased opinions.

Count it.

no inochi, but i saw most of last season and knew a fuckton more about what i was seeing than you evidently