Manchester City vs. Newcastle United - 19/08/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

Elliottman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anita's reputation grows every game he doesn't play! He'd have been mullered today as well, just for the record. Understand the merit in giving it our best shot (even if it is a uphill battle/we are underdogs) but the difference between him playing/not playing today is marginal at best IMO.

Considering he'd be replacing either Jonas or Tiote I think his inclusion would be more than marginal.

Anita's reputation grows every game he doesn't play! He'd have been mullered today as well, just for the record. Understand the merit in giving it our best shot (even if it is a uphill battle/we are underdogs) but the difference between him playing/not playing today is marginal at best IMO.

It, obviously, should be Sissoko instead of Jonas, not Anita.

Anita instead of Tiote, should have been the case since Christmas.

If you had to give him the benefit of the doubt, you'd hope he meant on a season basis, but it's still a fucking stupid thing to say.  Pretty much the entire league can't compete with man City financially, you don't hear one manager per week bemoaning the fact they have to play them and how it's unfair and they have no chance.

For me it's more a case of why did we sign him? Same with Amalfitano. Complete waste of time and money.

Yeah, that's fair enough. In terms of the outrage at team selection, at this point it's like complaining you've got blood on your favourite shirt after your family was butchered to death in front of you. We've got Ashley, Kinnear and Pardew running the club. On another day, I would be complaining about the Anita thing too, but right now I'm too disaffected to be angry about details maybe.

Nah, sorry. Pardew can't do anything about the hand he's dealt, but he's responsible for how he plays it. I'm fucking sick of seeing him limp in under the gun with AA.

Pardew looks like crying.

Memories of KK after thar Carling Cup game in 2008....

After which he seemed perfectly happy.

He didn't. He just absolutely didn't. He knew Milner was gone.

Rubbish.

Not really.