Paul Dummett: Released (official)

Guest palnese

All the talk about him being a centre back should be put to bed as well. He got barged to the deck by one of the Leicester forwards in the first half in an aerial challenge, might have been Ulloa. He's just not strong enough physically to give us what we need in that area.

And yet Danny Simpson who rightly wasn't considered good enough for us was playing for Leicester who are top of the league. "It's a funny old game".

I find it hard to judge our players fairly when just about our whole team look absolutely awful. If the team were flying high and full of confidence I'm sure he'd look a lot better. I bet if Dummett was playing for Leicester he wouldn't be as poor as he has been for us.

And yet Danny Simpson who rightly wasn't considered good enough for us was playing for Leicester who are top of the league. "It's a funny old game".

I find it hard to judge our players fairly when just about our whole team look absolutely awful. If the team were flying high and full of confidence I'm sure he'd look a lot better. I bet if Dummett was playing for Leicester he wouldn't be as poor as he has been for us.

Never mind Danny Simpson, Dan Gosling rang rings around our World Cup Starring midfield.

Genuinely horrible today, he is utter s***. I would pick Haidara ahead of him every single time.

They're both absolutely fucking wank, but at the moment I agree.

I would partner him with Chancel at CB, can't be any worse than being next to that curly haired cunt factory.

All the talk about him being a centre back should be put to bed as well. He got barged to the deck by one of the Leicester forwards in the first half in an aerial challenge, might have been Ulloa. He's just not strong enough physically to give us what we need in that area.

Mbemba got bounced off by the smaller Mahrez & Vardy.

Got bounced off by Deeney against Watford too.

Whole team is powder puff and scared. Goes back to my piece about SMC's man management. The Leicester players are stronger because they're confident. When you're confident and in the zone you are stronger. Our lot are weak to begin with, have a weak manager and weak mental states. That's how you end up with a couple players bouncing off James Vardy as if he's Didier Drogba.

Not just that, the fitness thing has to go back to pre-season. What exactly were McC and an entire new coaching team doing with the players? They've looked like they didn't stop playing since last season, absolutely unprofessional. Especially the flat-footedness in midfield and how nobody makes runs to open up space off the ball.

Ramage II

Oh really?

Dummets perfectly fine IMO ... Harshly rated because he's not a forrin.

Come on man. I loved this guy last season, I was willing after his injury to give him time. He's no where near where he was last year. He's shit scared, negative and regressing. Much like our club.