Newcastle United vs. Fulham - 31/08/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Deuce
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For some strange reason the closer we get to this game I'm getting a feeling we'll produce a good performance from nowhere. Just totally random.

Have a similar feeling, don't think it will lead to us turning the corner yet but have a feeling we will turn up, do ok and get a 2 - 0 win.

Krul

Debuchy - MYM - Colo - Santon

Anita - Sissoko

Ben Arfa - Marveaux - Gouffran

Cisse

No way we'll play those 3 behind Cisse though and it probably wouldn't work with our tactics anyway.

Fully expect 4-4-2 with Strolla starting.

Plenty of tickets left. I've just been having a look on .co.uk, had a brain fart and very nearly bought a couple. :lol: Then sanity kicked back in, £60 for tickets, £50 for petrol, plus beer and scran van. f*** that!

0-1

Less than 40k sold so far. They've opened up more of L7 now and are selling it off cheap £20/£5.

Yes please! Must/should be the team.

This. But would be fine if Marv started for either Cabaye or Gouffran. I think we win this by 1 or 2 goals. There is positive momentum and am so chuffed to see Remy get on the pitch for us. New signing buzz!

Guest VanBarduck

Rémy      Cissé

HBA

Marv          Cabaye

Anita

Santon Colo Taylor Debuchy

No need for muscle in the midfield against them, as Arsenal showed it a week ago, good technique, decent passing/movement and a bit of intelligence will be enough.

Ben arfa in a free role, where he doesn't have to track back. His main job is to create goalscoring opportunities out of nothing, this is the area (behind the two strikers) where he could be the most effective at. We definitely need to stop playing him out wide, every single sports "connoisseur" thinks he's fucking wasted out there.

Yeah but pretty much every time I've seen him start in a central role the game tends to pass him by or he gets crowded out. Suits him starting wide, all I would argue is he needs to be higher up the pitch and closer to Cisse.

Guest VanBarduck

Yeah but pretty much every time I've seen him start in a central role the game tends to pass him by or he gets crowded out. Suits him starting wide, all I would argue is he needs to be higher up the pitch and closer to Cisse.

Actually whenever he's playing in a central role he tends to pass the ball more often. He's played about 4 or 5 times as number 10, 2 assists against Morecambe, 1 against Maritimo and one against WestBrom 2 years ago.

Actually whenever he's playing in a central role he tends to pass the ball more often. He's played about 4 or 5 times as number 10, 2 assists against Morecambe, 1 against Maritimo and one against WestBrom 2 years ago.

I have noticed that too, he tends to pass more in a central role and dribble more in a wide role.

Its just he's obviously proven he's good in a wide role and in a central role he's never played there consistently enough to really comment.

I get the feeling Pardew wants him there if all possible though, he keeps going back to it for what ever reason.

A goal for the first time in over 4 home games would be nice.

I'd be proud of a tight display like 0-0, Fulham is always a tough game, they make it difficult for you, closing space and all that shit.