Newcastle United vs. Fulham - 31/08/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Deuce
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest palnese

Elliott is a an alright back-up keeper. That's about it.

Kept us in the game down at Morecambe. L2 or PL, he pulled off some great point blank saves.

Yeah, but you expect all keepers to be good shot stoppers. He's lacking quite a bit in other areas.

Kept us in the game down at Morecambe. L2 or PL, he pulled off some great point blank saves.

Yeah, but you expect all keepers to be good shot stoppers. He's lacking quite a bit in other areas.

FWIW I was agreeing with you. He's nee worldie but he'll do the job on the odd occasion. I for one was all for signing Zoet seeing as Krul seems to be injured a bit more than we would have liked.

What like those 'clowns' Cech and Neuer last night?

Elliot is what he is, a decent back up goalkeeper. He will make mistakes/misjudge things and his all round game isn't perfect but that's why he is the backup, he isn't nearly as bad as some will make out. There really is no grey area at times.

I've just remembered how much I hate Damian Duff... the little c*** always puts in a performance against us (funny considering how little he tried when he was here).

He was crap last season.

Lets hope he's crap today too.  O0