Krul

Debuchy    Colo    Mbiwa    Santon

Anita

Cabaye  Moussa

Ben Arfa                        Thauvin

Remy

O0

Guest bimpy474

Remy's first touch was chalk and cheese compared to Shola's and Cisse's.

As soon as Remy came on Cisse picked up, nice to see.

Think we ran the show, looked comfortable all game and looked like the only ones who were going to score.

Remy looking like he could be a very good addition, good vision to pick out HBA for the goal which was something we were lacking before he came on.

Still need to get some more attacking players in before Monday.

played some good football in the 2nd half, Remy seems like he'll be a good player for us. Need to get al least 1 player is and we'll be fine. Just better to start the game wanting to score, not just leave it until the end

Just happy we got 3 points

Guest bimpy474

Remy fully changed everything, visibly lifted the place, and the team. Sissoko was immense and our back four as a whole

Absolutely spot on, and the interchange of passes between Sissoko, Hatem, Remy, Gouffran, Cisse, all one touch was great to watch.

I thought Gouff put an excellent shift in, although he should have buried that header.

He looked dangerous Ian your right.

Again it's nice to have a player who can actually control the ball when it's passed to him, His pace and work rate are a positive.

Chuffed to bits with that. Especially after Remy came on (looks quality) I know we still looked blunt upfront for most but the way the players went about it really impressed me and Pardew made the right changes to be fair. Although Anita is showing up Cabaye massively with his last two performances.

Anita's playing well and is tidy but I wouldn't go that far, Cabaye at his best has a bit more energy to his play and a wider range of passing; the difference in the two was highlighted today I thought.

Guest bimpy474

I thought Gouff put an excellent shift in, although he should have buried that header.

Again it's nice to have a player who can actually control the ball when it's passed to him, His pace and work rate are a positive.

His movement is excellent, which i love.

Guest bimpy474

The difference in the side and how we play without Jonas, Tiote and Shola (second half) is night and day.

And this time, I'm hoping Pardew saw it.

His movement is excellent, which i love.

He seems like a good pro as well to be fair.

imagine how he feels having Shola and Cisse starting ahead of him, yet he still comes on and gives 100%

Hopefully Cisse will be encouraged by his headed chance and the couple of sniffs he had at the end. He didn't play well but I still think he suffers the most from the lack of movement in the side.

he's also a severely limited striker, he literally needs things fed to him on a plate to even get a sniff of a chance.