Transfer Window SLAMS shut

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just turned on SSN and seen Liverpools new signings.  :lol:

Goodbye cruel world.

Who have they signed besides Sakho?

They've signed Moses on a years loan and a young defender from Sporting Lison. Don't know much about the latter but Sakho and Moses are very good signings imo.

Real Madrid C.F. ‏@realmadriden 3m

.@GarethBale11: "I don't think I need to help @Cristiano to be the best player in the world because he already is." #WelcomeBale

:anguish:

Trying to be all Neymar. :lol: Dick. Be more original.

.@GarethBale11: "I don't think I need to help @Cristiano to be the best player in the world because he already is." #WelcomeBale

that sounds eerily similar to what Neymar said when he joined Barca...............

that sounds eerily similar to what Neymar said when he joined Barca...............

5 seconds mate. 5 seconds.

5 seconds mate. 5 seconds.

:rant:

Guest neesy111

Stoke City are in talks with Aston Villa over the loan signing of Stephen Ireland.

Ties in with their new no-hoof approach.

Marko Arnautovic signing/signed too?

Aye, BBC said earlier he has signed.

Only just avoid relegation last season, weaken squad by getting rid of a few players, sign one young kid and loan one quality player.

We do this whilst other clubs spend money and strengthen their squads, yes we have a decent'ish starting 11 but after that we are so weak in so many positions. We did business in January 4 weeks to do deals when it is meant to be harder to sign players. Come the summer where we have loads of time to sort deals and we just mess around bidding way less than player valuations or just making an enquiry for a player without actually bidding.

Outstanding gameplan.